• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | HaunteD | 8.60 | Evolution Map

I like it, thought it would need some more quests and some more hunting places :)

We are having diffuculties since the players isn't willing to give their item and some have also used !createguild to duplicate their items. We are probably resetting but everyone that have been donating with paypal will gain their points back. You can't use zaypay yet.

So if you donated with Zaypay, you wont get anything back?

Noticed the reset, when will it be back on?
The rewards at the 27/4 and the war tournament at 28/4 are they still the same with dates etc?
And make an update notice here & at haunted.hopto.org :)

The thing someone said previously about rings sounded awesome :O Thought instead of utamo vita it can add mlvl/mana for mages and dist/axe/sword/club for knights/paladins etc.
Something you could also consider is bosses and maybe VIP?
This is not ideas cuz of that I like the server, it's just to make it "larger" and to get more to explore and experience as a player.

The thing someone said previously about rings sounded awesome :O Thought instead of utamo vita it can add mlvl/mana for mages and dist/axe/sword/club for knights/paladins etc.
Something you could also consider is bosses and maybe VIP?
This is not ideas cuz of that I like the server, it's just to make it "larger" and to get more to explore and experience as a player.

That seems better than utamo vita haha.
And we should definitely get VIP area and maybe even donation castles.

People who actually donate and help the server should have better spawns to lvl quicker imo.

That seems better than utamo vita haha.
And we should definitely get VIP area and maybe even donation castles.

People who actually donate and help the server should have better spawns to lvl quicker imo.

nah, donation castles destroys servers in my opinion, people not donating will flame as hell and if the admin listens the donators will complain.. it will create an endless loop of problems.

If i will have VIP it will probably get reached through a hard quest, the rings will definitely get added but i would need some opinions about what you think they would cost and what they would add.
Though it may not seem so i want a server that isn't running by the people that got donations only, i wan't everyone to able to play and be in wars without having full donation.

@Carsti The lost points will be added so fast you can get contact with me, i will probably contact you first if you use the same name as you did before. I will then ask for some of the specifications in your paypal order so i can verify its right person.

@connorryan The time got changed, we got some problems with our dedicated but it will hopefully get fixed today (00:46 = new day) so we can release it pretty early.

If u want everyone to be able to pk/war,u should decrease the healing of the donar manarune/uh,cuz it heals TOOO much

If u want everyone to be able to pk/war,u should decrease the healing of the donar manarune/uh,cuz it heals TOOO much
All runes gets unbalanced there for we are changing to the formula %xMaxMana/Health, i will change it to the formula X*magicLevel*Level it will definetly will be better and if that doesn't work we will make it heal constant XXX-XXX.

I think 20:00 is quite late, why not make it 18:00? Most ppl is probably home by that time.

I think 20:00 is quite late, why not make it 18:00? Most ppl is probably home by that time.
Yes but so am i and i am unsecure how much time i will need to talk with the support.

About the donations, I didn't have a single donation item before reset and I was still quite "powerful" in war.

Yes u were , cuz u played a mage. U hit ppl for 1,7k with ue,and heal ALOT :p

Back