• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | HaunteD | 8.60 | Evolution Map

Yes the server is getting huge ddos attacks, we can only wait it since i can't afford the full protection which cost 100 euro extra each month.

Is the upgraders coming back? It feels like you dont need any money at all anymore, you used to have something to save up for and buy something useful.

Maybe you could make em work on wands too, or just your armors so the classes wont be unbalanced.

You should change the manarune back, there is no reason to level now.

Umm,u should make it so u get higher healing with bigger mglvl ^^

EDIT : a lvl 250+ RP,just took my 7k mana in 5 secs.... And i use dmr... So...

Last edited:
hey, are we gonna get back the upgraders soon or are have u deleted them for good?
We are going to fix them soon, i am opening a test server tomorrow to at least try to fix the upgrades.

Add the server to otservlist? So more ppl can find it!
We got banned cause of spoofing (players in non-logout zone) which actually many use but i wont take that discussion here.

is the Upgraders ready soon? starting to get bored of the server, there are no updates or anything happening

Server will for another time getting resetted, we will also remove the non-logout zones at trainers to prevent being banned from otservlist.
We made this and stopped to update the server due to the lack of active players. An smaller update will be made due to the reset, some automatically events, systems etc to keep the server alive.

I saw the server it was a nice one :) but all players stands afk ? or what is it :p yeye GL with the server :)

I saw the server it was a nice one :) but all players stands afk ? or what is it :p yeye GL with the server :)
Yes there was a lot of players that was standing afk in trainers, we're going to add normal trainers and remove the non logout zones.

Back