• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

Haxina

Reaction score
Hi.

Today we found a new hoster and everything is fine again!
The expstage will be the same. Small changed will be made. Instead of dropping 3~ levels when you die, you will drop around 1,5 level!

Spread the word so everyone can come play our awesome OT and enjoy it as much as I know you do

The homepage will be up some hours before the start! I will post it in this thread when it opens!

NOTICE: There will NOT be a account reset. If you didn't start here yet and thinks that it's not a point joining because it's already high levels, YOU ARE WRONG. It's easy to take levels enough to war and the highest one is around 150!

Haxina.no-ip.org - the same IP also

1 to 50 = 100
51 to 75 = 70
76 to 100 = 50
101 to 115 = 35
116 to 125 = 20
126 to 155 = 15
156 to 180 = 8
181 to 200 = 5
201 to 999 = 3

I hope that everyone will enjoy my server once again and that the fun we had some years ago will be the same!

If you want more information about the server visit the homepage: Haxina.no-ip.org

Regards, Haxina

Last edited:
Oh, maybe I didn't write the time. It says on the homepage though: 16.00 1st april!

Sorry for the homepage, its the old one I used some years ago, I will make it better tonight probably. Right now is Highscores bugged and you cant see what characters are created but it will be fixed in a while!
Cya all tomorrow!

Regards, Haxina

From all the PM's and posts ive gotten I will lower the exp stage. I will figure something good out and post it.
Jugim:
About gengia, are u sure? I know its wellknown "gengia" "orschaot" etc. But it's only some dragons and a hydra spawn.
The hydra spawn is fun for wars and the dragon spawn is a good place at lvl 50~. But if many people agree with you on this I will consider removing it!

Keep coming with suggestions!
Regards, Haxina

i was thinking u gonna add this stupid warlocks on north side and caves with 100000 dls where mages can easily ueing them and took 200lvl in 1 evening, but if u gonna change exp stages for lower and put some dragons spawns and hydras it would be funny.

Remove gengia, I know how it will be as on all other OT's with gengia - people will hang out there mostly and that will mean that most sneaks/battles/actions will happen' there. It's funnier without, most likely it will result in more variation.

gengia on ot = 90% people here 5% at thais dp and 5% at cyclops thais no thx :( its not funny when i try to pk someone and must go gengia and walk with top lvls pk hunters...

I wish there was an 8.0 server with 100% real-map without added custom map, normal charges on all runes, midrate exp stages(example: Starting on 35x going down to 5x at level 150), no trainers, not able to buy runes from shop, no level requirement on items, no custom quests or free djinn/postman etc.

1-30 20x
31-60 15x
61-80 10x
81-100 5x
101-xxxx 3x
PERFECT WARS ON ~80lv ! AND AT START WITH 30-40lvs ! ITS NICE!!

are u retarded? wars should be at 100-130. so make exp 10x till 120 and above 120 7x and then after 140 5x or so

I wont make this OT lowrated. It will stay a mid rated OT. Average level in wars 110-150~ and ofcourse there's always some people who managed to take higher and some who stays at lower.
But I mostly wanna make this server again because of the pvp system and I think level 110-150~ is perfect war levels.

I will lower the exp-stage tomorrow morning, I will just think about the perfect stage and set it up. Bring me stages you think are good, not too lowrate though!

Thanks for all the feedback and hopefully there will be a plenty of players ready tomorrow at 16.00!

PS. sorry for the inconvience with Highscores. It will also be fixed tomorrow morning before the OT starts. Right now i need to get my beauty sleep..

Regards, Haxina

Back