• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

I wont make this OT lowrated. It will stay a mid rated OT. Average level in wars 110-150~ and ofcourse there's always some people who managed to take higher and some who stays at lower.
But I mostly wanna make this server again because of the pvp system and I think level 110-150~ is perfect war levels.

I will lower the exp-stage tomorrow morning, I will just think about the perfect stage and set it up. Bring me stages you think are good, not too lowrate though!

Thanks for all the feedback and hopefully there will be a plenty of players ready tomorrow at 16.00!

PS. sorry for the inconvience with Highscores. It will also be fixed tomorrow morning before the OT starts. Right now i need to get my beauty sleep..

Regards, Haxina

1 to 50 = 35x
51 to 75 = 30x
76 to 100 = 25x
101 to 125 = 15x
126 to 155 = 10x
155+ = 5x

Loot rate: 2x

Skill and magic level rate adapted to the exp stages.

Also remove trainers, custom map part, item level requirement and buying runes from shop. Make spells/runes to require mag level instead of level and runes having standard charges.

Last edited:
Everything seems real nice. Like the 8.0 going original. very unique and rare since every1 either 9.0 or 8.6. I would like to see low exp rate. but keep in mind LOW DOES NOT MEAN 2X. it means to lvl up you legitamite (idk how to spell legit blahhh) have to hunt. none of that I kill 10 dragons boom 50 lvls. Cant wait till open of the server. But don't forget this is YOUR SERVER. PPL have their oppions and would like to exspess them. But every1 poking into your pie leaves you with??? NOTHING

yea nice go fight 130lv+ make ek unkillable kk

@edit but tommorow 16:00 so 4h left or what?

Last edited:
3 hours and 46 minutes to start!

Exp-stages will be changed before the start of server, also highscores will be fixed so you are able to see what characters are created!

See you all at 16:00!

Regards, Haxina

About gengia:
Tbh I dont really like gengia myself.
My thought with Gengia was that it would take some of the wars to other places than okolnir. And keep in your mind that in Gengia its no big DL-spawns or Warlock spawns.
Only Hydras and Dragons.
But ok, many people messaged me in private and posted here on the thread that they want "original" places to exp and war at so I will remove Gengia, atleast from the start.
If the server becomes very popular and have a big amount of players online and a lack of spawns, then I will probably add it again.

Regards, Haxina

Will play here for sure!
If you see a nolifer named Hampz you should kill him.

Let's hope the ddosers of doom wont take this down.

Expstage updated. Check out haxina.no-ip.org - information!

30 minutes to go.

Regards, Haxina

Back