• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

man its all battles on okolnir...
put dls in gengia or something so we can kill other ppl in gengia or other city... will become boring... need city with spawns wehre can play ob.. not stack battle

man its all battles on okolnir...
put dls in gengia or something so we can kill other ppl in gengia or other city... will become boring... need city with spawns wehre can play ob.. not stack battle

then ask enemies to make battles in other cities? is that a problem?

Poi dls is better exp than okolnir frost dragons due to so many people being there. It's also a great place for PVP. But yeah, I agree with okolnir battle being So damn boring and as this is a pvp server I'd suggest cutting loot from frost dragons with 3x. Meaning 1/3 as now. It's already OP loot there.

Poi dls is better exp than okolnir frost dragons due to so many people being there. It's also a great place for PVP. But yeah, I agree with okolnir battle being So damn boring and as this is a pvp server I'd suggest cutting loot from frost dragons with 3x. Meaning 1/3 as now. It's already OP loot there.

bulshit its supposed to be high loot, im not gonna die 5 times and then get cash back in 20h, i rather get it back in 1-2h and be ready for next battle.

then ask enemies to make battles in other cities? is that a problem?

i am oldschool player and i like how wars used to be on rl tibia...> gather team--->sneak and kill someone exping and lose pz on the city you kill... then either stay defence or wait for enemies you killed to fight you. That was actually sneaking.. and lead to a fight/war.

Sux now all tibia 8.6 to 9.5 or whatever the wars between teams are like:

A)Hey Wanna OB at 20.00 ?????
B)No at 21.00 need all my team
A)Omg i cant maybe tomorrow?
B) Ok gather tomorrow for ob..

thats not the real war, war must be spontanius. I want to make sneaks usless. Thats why we need little spawns on every city so its not boring all time Okolnir, thats all
Sneaks+OB is the real oldschool war

i am oldschool player and i like how wars used to be on rl tibia...> gather team--->sneak and kill someone exping and lose pz on the city you kill... then either stay defence or wait for enemies you killed to fight you. That was actually sneaking.. and lead to a fight/war.

Sux now all tibia 8.6 to 9.5 or whatever the wars between teams are like:

A)Hey Wanna OB at 20.00 ?????
B)No at 21.00 need all my team
A)Omg i cant maybe tomorrow?
B) Ok gather tomorrow for ob..

thats not the real war, war must be spontanius. I want to make sneaks usless. Thats why we need little spawns on every city so its not boring all time Okolnir, thats all
Sneaks+OB is the real oldschool war
sorry but not everyone is playing on haxina for serious i cant put much time there, i could if i wasnt playing tibianic.

mex that wasnt my point at all im not playing serious aswell

i just want small spawns on each city so u just have sporadics war not okolnir battles all day, thats all

i know that okolnir war is very boring thats why im avoiding it. What i ment is i wouldnt have time to fight at exp spawns, all i do on exp spawn is exping to get cash for later battles.

Back