• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

yea death lose was very good atleast i didnt have to take more than 125 :<. Instead of lowering death lose u could add bless like in rl. Ey haxina is it possible for u to fix lootrate from dlsand wrls to make it a bit higher? Only frosts had OP loot.

Dls are ok if u just add dl trophys to djinn ,also u should add rots to shop.

yea if u add dl trophys to djin then everything will be OK same with rots from wrls.

I've got a question to the players. I haven't used Wtfast for long, how do I use it with ip changer? When I try changing the ip after opening the client with wtfast it doesn't work. Wtfast work great towards custom clients without necessary ip changers tho.

I've got a question to the players. I haven't used Wtfast for long, how do I use it with ip changer? When I try changing the ip after opening the client with wtfast it doesn't work. Wtfast work great towards custom clients without necessary ip changers tho.

Try targeting the client, then change the IP since the IP changer injects to the client and changing the login adresses / rsa

Edit the "information" tab on your website to add how long a frag lasts. I don't know how long one last but please make sure it ain't over 3 hours, you should be able to war alot on this server :)

Also consider:

Higher droprate on BOH, I looted it on my first necro hunt but none of my other friend have yet to loot one. As a war server boh is very important and since you'll die alot it's no fun to waste all your time exping on necros to get boh.

*Fix stone skin amulets, I heard they don't work

*Not as important as the above points, but you could also add to buy manafluid by bp mf instead of bp mana fluids!

Edit the "information" tab on your website to add how long a frag lasts. I don't know how long one last but please make sure it ain't over 3 hours, you should be able to war alot on this server :)

Also consider:

Higher droprate on BOH, I looted it on my first necro hunt but none of my other friend have yet to loot one. As a war server boh is very important and since you'll die alot it's no fun to waste all your time exping on necros to get boh.

*Fix stone skin amulets, I heard they don't work

*Not as important as the above points, but you could also add to buy manafluid by bp mf instead of bp mana fluids!

Stone skins are removed intentionally.
So expand your vision, I know most of my team members including me looted our BoH's from Ice Witches :)

I got 3 BOH's on less than 2 bp sds so I dont know what your problem is.

A hunt on 5-10 minutes doesn't rly explain much if you didn't loot 10 of them, that is. I wouldn't have commented on the issue if I hadn't had several known hunts without boh.

Me and my friend just spent 350x sd on hydras, all we looted was a knight armor and warrior helmet.

- - - Updated - - -

Stone skins are removed intentionally.
So expand your vision, I know most of my team members including me looted our BoH's from Ice Witches :)

oh alright. I suppose that's good

Last edited:
Back