• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Hazlera 7.72 Global Map

Bodrum

Banned User
Reaction score
Hazlera is back online, I have updated the server from 7.6 to 7.72 so people can now play without any FPS lagg. My apologizes because of the downtime lately! I found a new hoster, Chris. Chris lives at Germany, thus the server is hosted in Germany on a 70 mbps line.

Hazlera is a 7.72 open tibia server based upon the global map and with pretty high stages till level 100. The experience stage is starting at 40x and changes accordingly to your level till level 120. The experience for level 120 or above is 5x.

You can just use 7.72 client with an otchanger to join Hazlera. You can download those at Tibia Client Download (7.72 client) and OTCHANGER.net - Changes your Tibia experience! (Asparate's ipchanger).

Connection details:
IP: hazlera.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.72

Last edited:
hahaha, I guess I was right.

You can now login into your account and start creating characters. Do not forget to login on Oldera you need to use our custom client!

LOOOOL

hahaha, I guess I was right.

You can now login into your account and start creating characters. Do not forget to login on Oldera you need to use our custom client!

LOOOOL

Even after pointing out it too him on classicalia forums when he started to host jalera he didn't fix it? Retarded

up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up

Back