• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Heloria RPG OldSchool Server 7.72

You can now get our custom client here
With the custom client you wont need a IP-Changer.

Sorry but i don't wanna pay for premuim, and i think most people as well.

Last edited:
Sorry but i don't wanna pay for premuim, and i think most people as well.

Dude, you dont have to pay for premium.
You can play for free how long you want!

Also you can buy premium item from other players in-game.
If you can't afford to pay the small cost lol

Also it says that you get 3 days free premium when you get level 2.

Dude, you dont have to pay for premium.
You can play for free how long you want!

Also you can buy premium item from other players in-game.
If you can't afford to pay the small cost lol

Also it says that you get 3 days free premium when you get level 2.

Playing for free without premium spells it's not an option. You guys did premium system because it was already exits on this tfs. Next time try to do something yourself like good shop system without orshabaal items. Check OriginalTibia shop items, thats how it should looks like.

Playing for free without premium spells it's not an option. You guys did premium system because it was already exits on this tfs. Next time try to do something yourself like good shop system without orshabaal items. Check OriginalTibia shop items, thats how it should looks like.

You are kidding me right? You cant compare this one to a shit server like Originaltibia.
On originaltibia you can fucking donate Boots of haste, bp uhs and sds. That is stupid!
You should not be able to donate for ITEMS, that is unbalanced and game-breaking!

Come on guys, dont come here and talk shit.
Get in or stay out!

Getting bored of you!
Try the server, then judge it!
In my opinion everything looks very well done and i personally didn't enjoy Originaltibias concept/rates and also GM Ruthless was corrupt as hell.

Heloria keep up the good work!

Premium system have been changed!

All spells will be free for everyone to use!
All transportation will be free for everyone to use!

The new benefits of having a Premium Account is:
Promotion, Premium Outfits, Possibility to create Guilds, Possiblity to buy houses, Death Loss are little lower, Possibility to access the Premium Areas in Rookgaard.

With that said, we hope that everyone are satisfied and we are looking forward to see you on Friday.

Last edited:
Premium system have been changed!

All spells will be free for everyone to use!
All transportation will be free for everyone to use!

The new benefits of having a Premium Account is:
Promotion, Premium Outfits, Possibility to create Guilds, Possiblity to buy houses, Death Loss are little lower, Possibility to access the Premium Areas in Rookgaard.

With that said, we hope that everyone are satisfied and we are looking forward to see you on Friday.

Very nice changes.
This will for sure make a huge difference and yes we do appreciate it alot!

Major improvements was made to the database.
Please remake your account and characters.