• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Heloria RPG OldSchool Server 7.72

what the f, this guy has like 5 otland accounts and he posts on all of them in this thread. The all got the same ip o.o

This server was made entirely by me, both the Znote AAC website (converted to work with the Avesta), map, scripts itself. This guy is a tremendous a bastard, still do not know how he got the files through my Dropbox account.

Even the information to advertise the server was copied from my page (Tibia World RPG OldSchool)!

Conversation in Skype: [25/04/2013 12:28:04] Rodrigo Sales Paixão: ur actual engine works with that we - Pastebin.com

Pits of Inferno Spawn --> same position
View attachment 20454

Same website --> same words (What you waiting for, We are waiting for you!)
View attachment 20455

Now you can't lie!!!
Check http://heloria.sytes.net/videos.php
semttulobu.png

I'll show all the secrets in the map!

Andreas, you started a WAR!

This server was made entirely by me, both the Znote AAC website (converted to work with the Avesta), map, scripts itself. This guy is a tremendous a bastard, still do not know how he got the files through my Dropbox account.

Even the information to advertise the server was copied from my page (Tibia World RPG OldSchool)!

Conversation in Skype: [25/04/2013 12:28:04] Rodrigo Sales Paixão: ur actual engine works with that we - Pastebin.com

Pits of Inferno Spawn --> same position
View attachment 20454

Same website --> same words (What you waiting for, We are waiting for you!)
View attachment 20455

Now you can't lie!!!
Check Heloria
semttulobu.png

I'll show all the secrets in the map!

Andreas, you started a WAR!

Shit just got real