• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Heloria RPG OldSchool Server 7.72

And what about vials, will they disappear after use mana fluid??

7.72 has runes in shops? if the answer is yes please add so you can buy runes in backpacks, nobody likes buying it manually coz its boring

i will play hope its good

And what about vials, will they disappear after use mana fluid??

No, vials wont disappear after a mana fluid have been used.
We want Heloria to give you a touch of the old golden Tibia days.

You can sell all vials to the vendor at the Magic Shop by simply saying "vials".
Just as you were able to do in real Tibia at version 7.7!

You are also able to buy backpack of runes at the Magic Shop by saying for example "backpack of heavy magic missile runes".

I hope this was informative!

- - - Updated - - -

7.72 has runes in shops? if the answer is yes please add so you can buy runes in backpacks, nobody likes buying it manually coz its boring

i will play hope its good

Yes, it is possible to buy backpack of runes at the Magic Shop. A few examples are "backpack of heavy magic missile runes", "backpack of sudden death runes", "backpack of great fireball runes".

No, vials wont disappear after a mana fluid have been used.
We want Heloria to give you a touch of the old golden Tibia days.

You can sell all vials to the vendor at the Magic Shop by simply saying "vials".
Just as you were able to do in real Tibia at version 7.7!

You are also able to buy backpack of runes at the Magic Shop by saying for example "backpack of heavy magic missile runes".

I hope this was informative!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is possible to buy backpack of runes at the Magic Shop. A few examples are "backpack of heavy magic missile runes", "backpack of sudden death runes", "backpack of great fireball runes".

Very nice!

I really love the concept of this.
The screenshots looks awesome!

Can't wait for this to start :D

custom client without bots ?

Hello kovall.

Yes we have a custom client that you can get from Heloria website.

Botters will get it hard time on this server.
Sooner or later the botters will get banished or deleted.
We encourage all players to use the TibiaCam that can be used with our client.

You can get the TibiaCam here or from our website under the Download Section.

After you have recorded someone that you suspect cheating, you can upload the .cam to our forum and a Gamemaster will investigate the matter.
If a Gamemaster are convinced that the person are using a bot, our staff will together make a decision if the player should be either banished or deleted.

nice but on aleria gm say same and after i give him cam with 100% proof he dont care

nice but on aleria gm say same and after i give him cam with 100% proof he dont care

We can't be hold responsible for that.
But we can be responsible for our actions.

We have very strict rules against botters.

IP-Adress: 83.249.244.35 was blocked attempting to ddos attack the server/website.
IP-Adress was also reported to this person ISP (Com Hem AB)

This server was made entirely by me, both the Znote AAC website (converted to work with the Avesta), map, scripts itself. This guy is a tremendous a bastard, still do not know how he got the files through my Dropbox account.

Even the information to advertise the server was copied from my page (Tibia World RPG OldSchool)!

Conversation in Skype: [25/04/2013 12:28:04] Rodrigo Sales Paixão: ur actual engine works with that we - Pastebin.com

Pits of Inferno Spawn --> same position
Sem título.jpg

Same website --> same words (What you waiting for, We are waiting for you!)
Sem título.jpg

Now you can't lie!!!
Check http://heloria.sytes.net/videos.php
semttulobu.png

I'll show all the secrets in the map!

Andreas, you started a WAR!

- - - Updated - - -

Highly recommended because I smell Nottinghster's server here.

That's my server!

Last edited:
This server was made entirely by me, both the Znote AAC website (converted to work with the Avesta), map, scripts itself. This guy is a tremendous a bastard, still do not know how he got the files through my Dropbox account.

Even the information to advertise the server was copied from my page (Tibia World RPG OldSchool)!

Conversation in Skype: [25/04/2013 12:28:04] Rodrigo Sales Paixão: ur actual engine works with that we - Pastebin.com

I'll show all the secrets in the map!

Andreas, you started a WAR!

- - - Updated - - -

That's my server!
Hahah he really did copy it word for word.