• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iridia RPG | Real Map | 10.41 | 24/7

Iridia

Reaction score
letter_martel_T.gif
oday, we are happy to announce that Iridia is ready to be launched, you can find the launch date below along with other general information about the server! We ask you to take a minute or two and read it through, it will be worth it once you jump ingame!

Launch Date: 22th June 15:00 CEST

General Information
IP
- Iridia.zapto.org
Port- 7171
Client- 10.41
Uptime- 24/7(server save 09:55 CEST)
Location- Europe, Sweden
Rates - Starts at 350x and ends at 2x once you reach level 301

Iridia Features
* Real-Map up to date
* Balanced vocations & spells
* No VIP threatment nor overpowered shop items
* Fair & dedicated staff
* Easy to get started!

What kind of server is Iridia?
Iridia is a real-map based on the best data package, that is available to download for free. This might sound like we have just downloaded a server and launched it, but we assure you that we have put in alot of effort to make Iridia exactly what we want it to be: a consistent real-map server where casual gaming meets RPG and where the thoughts of the players are being heard by the content managers.

Will Iridia stay online?
This is an excellent question and we are glad that you asked it! Unfortunately there are alot of servers out there who gets shutdown due to lack of interest from the owners or just because they are not making enough money from it. We can ensure you that this will not occur to Iridia, we are looking to create a long-term server where dedication among players and staff members are priority one! The long-term goal we have is to make Iridia sustainable for years and compete with the other top servers out there, with this goal in mind we hope you understand that we want Iridia to be perfect... We also have no interest in resetting the server.

How do I get in touch with support?
The best way to get in contact with us is to use the forum, however if your matter is more crucial or private you can contact us via mail. The contact information is available at the support page.

Images

Say 'all' to buy all blessings from ANY temple NPC, or say twist of fate to buy that. Bless cost are the same as real tibia
mPSfs1w.png

We have no trainers, but we have offline trainers
rVIRD1E.png

Many raids like real tibia :)
oZf8CyN.png

Exp from quests
68s31fN.png

Hail Iridia!
Your Community Managers

Last edited:
Will definitely try it out tomorrow, good luck with the server!

If i may ask, what will the exprate be?

Oh, I forgot to post them :p
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<config enabled="1"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="350"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="200"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="130" multiplier="150"/>
<stage minlevel="131" maxlevel="150" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="170" multiplier="40"/>
<stage minlevel="171" maxlevel="190" multiplier="30"/>
<stage minlevel="191" maxlevel="200" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="230" multiplier="6"/>
<stage minlevel="231" maxlevel="250" multiplier="4"/>
<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="300" multiplier="3"/>
<stage minlevel="301" multiplier="2"/>
</stages>

oh sry didnt look at the date :/ i really whanted to get in :/ ^^ btw if this is a 10.41 you might whanna change the download on youre awesome webpage =)

oh sry didnt look at the date :/ i really whanted to get in :/ ^^ btw if this is a 10.41 you might whanna change the download on youre awesome webpage =)

Ah, I upgraded it few days ago and totally forgot about it, thank you!

@Spitzy - There are no custom areas, we prefer to not have them :)

can you please update first post and add rates ? :p also some picture of your server futures would be good to :p

can you please update first post and add rates ? :p also some picture of your server futures would be good to :p

The server is pretty 'plain', something like shadowcores but maybe not AS GOOD, but definitely good :). I updated first post