• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iridia RPG | Real Map | 10.41 | 24/7

Unable to login.. In queue but it says too many online :p

Another mediocre server that doesn't stand out to other servers, it was decent but didn't keep me playing.
I wish good luck to it in the future though if it decides to keep up.

/ Spitzy

Another mediocre server that doesn't stand out to other servers, it was decent but didn't keep me playing.
I wish good luck to it in the future though if it decides to keep up.

/ Spitzy

Thank you for playing :)!

I suggest making higher skill rate because there are no trainers and magic level goes extra fast. It's easier to make 70 magic than 60 melee skill.

A picture from a player :)
gWUGt5w.jpg

I suggest removing money per lvl, it should be max 2cc for 50 lvl (nothing more, 21cc is too much). Another idea is to make an npc who will buy all creature products for twice or thrice to compensate low loot rate and attract people to actully collect them.

Recommended server! I love it, it's just a plain real map but everything works so far. You should try this out if u like real maps for sure!

I suggest removing money per lvl, it should be max 2cc for 50 lvl (nothing more, 21cc is too much). Another idea is to make an npc who will buy all creature products for twice or thrice to compensate low loot rate and attract people to actully collect them.

The loot rate has been increased to 4x, we will keep it like this for awhile and see what you guys loot. The money per level, it really helps people get started and it's not alot of money, so I don't think we should remove it :eek:! The creature products, great idea but we already have the real NPCs that buy creature products for a fair price - but if more people want to I can create a combined NPC that buy all creature products for a slightly higher price.

The loot rate has been increased to 4x, we will keep it like this for awhile and see what you guys loot. The money per level, it really helps people get started and it's not alot of money, so I don't think we should remove it :eek:! The creature products, great idea but we already have the real NPCs that buy creature products for a fair price - but if more people want to I can create a combined NPC that buy all creature products for a slightly higher price.

Well, we have npc that buy all armors/weap near dp so why not creature products.

i was there seen plain real map none of additions like pyre oken gengia ghenov nothing special ^.^