• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iridia RPG | Real Map | 10.41 | 24/7

my lootpic
58179.jpeg

Lol wtf, i guess you cant exp without gengia and the other cities.
Stop cry about custom cities, i better without them!
i know where to exp the thing is its just real map theres plenty of servers like that and theyre all 10-40 players

yesterday i have 3 frags... Today i have 6 frags.. Ty admin for this free 3 frags. I have no intention here to play longer. Goodbye

yesterday i have 3 frags... Today i have 6 frags.. Ty admin for this free 3 frags. I have no intention here to play longer. Goodbye

I decreased the frag time to 50% of what it already was, so you got twice as many frags for some reason. The red skull would last as long as before & after.

Bye

"some reason":) so why I have to wait longer? Why you not removed my frags?I got three gratis frags... I like this server but how i can play when i have red skull all the time;/

Last edited:
"some reason":) so why I have to wait longer? Why you not removed my frags?I got three gratis frags... I like this server but how i can play when i have red skull all the time;/

I'm working on resolving this issue, but I can't do it aslong as I can't access the database. Please be patient

Congratz Asimov. Come and play guys, server needs some improvement but it's good. Staff is very active and helpful.

Nice screenies guys :) Firewalker boots quest is now working, no need todo missions!

Poi service 7 pm cest venore boat, feel free to come. You need a vial of blood and holy book.