• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

I was considiring this server until I read it's posts.

Shoulden't trust everything you read.. Might want to try it out for yourself, be the judge of things yourself.

For the rest thats wondering when its comming up; Probobly around midnight swedish time.. I'm finishing up some scripting and i've still had no luck with the stoneskins.. Altho me and a few others are working on it, lets see where it leads :)

Id say most of the complaints about this server is without any real reason. The thing Filthy complained about isnt really corruption as long as gamemasters treats everyone the same.

the complains you see are just about the old one. angel made a mistake to put it online to fast. and it still had some bugs that was his fould im afraidXD but if these bugs are just fixed it is same as holdera and there were enough players online so let's go when he put it online the bugs are fixed and it will be like holdera like 30-80 playrs online everyday. the only thing angel has to fix are the ssa:( because they just don't want to work

Still won't play this server with the corrupted gamemaster.

so come with your real proofs? as you know the gm banned a friend aswell (cadish cadish) so like hellrage say if everyone still get the same punishments i don't see any corruption?

so come with your real proofs? as you know the gm banned a friend aswell (cadish cadish) so like hellrage say if everyone still get the same punishments i don't see any corruption?

He banned a friend cause he was botting. We weren't.

He banned a friend cause he was botting. We weren't.

Look he isnt corrupted. You can say you dont like his "rules" but as long as they are the same for everyone its not corrupted.

I think you call it prejudicate (read on classictibia). If a new situation comes up that is not mentioned in rules it will be an example for how to do next time it happens.

I gave up the discussion,I just mention Cadish's ban for botting wasn't the same as what happened to us. :)

Don't be mad, you know its not the same, it's not like we say you aint doing a good job on the server or something, we just disliked this thingy you did in the past. :$

And i dislike people threthening me with this and that while i'm actually trying to do something about it(in the past) and thats why you basicly had to leave the server.

Anyhow, the server is comming up at midnight again.'
Makeing a new advertisement thread seeing as this one is a bit out of date.

What was your intension to help us (or them?)

a nvm, cba these useless discussions anyway xd
gl with the server

The intention was not to help anyone, and therefore i did nothing to intervean whatsoever. Btw you running avesta on warloria danny?

Back