• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

And you think they didn't notice the other thread if they checked this for 2 weeks? Now just drop it and use the right thread instead.

mate.. there's more bots for 7.72 than 7.6..

7.6 have 7 different bots.
7.72 have 9+ (not really sure but more then 9..)
7.4 I know 2 bots for that..

Wrong, CIP had 7.72 client version for only a few days before they upgraded it due to their employee illegal action. Those douche bot makers like LoW and Daniel didnt get to finish their bots for that version, altho i know there is ng for 7.72 now, not sure about blackd

Wrong, CIP had 7.72 client version for only a few days before they upgraded it due to their employee illegal action. Those douche bot makers like LoW and Daniel didnt get to finish their bots for that version, altho i know there is ng for 7.72 now, not sure about blackd

Nope that was 7.7 ? There are tibia auto , NG and blackd for 7.72 that Im aware off. Still there is like thousands of bots for 7.6 alot more then 7.72 lol.

Nope that was 7.7 ? There are tibia auto , NG and blackd for 7.72 that Im aware off. Still there is like thousands of bots for 7.6 alot more then 7.72 lol.

Enigma would definatly know alot about bots, yes =/

^@ go team with the bot team : polacks ploxxx. and tell me before you teamed with polacks. that you don't team botters rofl. don't act like you never abuse something ore dont'team with botters.
like the god just run in pz bug today like always ;) and you guys do team with botters like (polacks)

a former rl friend of mine was botting 1 days after 7.72 update..
don't remember the name on it but looked samiliar to Tibia Auto but it wasn't tibia auto..

^@ go team with the bot team : polacks ploxxx. and tell me before you teamed with polacks. that you don't team botters rofl. don't act like you never abuse something ore dont'team with botters.
like the god just run in pz bug today like always ;) and you guys do team with botters like (polacks)

Deaths
7th May 2010 15:27:34 - Killed at level 106 by Egotistico Fantastico

Yes, we are teaming with them :peace:

And stop talking that the polacks bot, most of them don't - I even believe Enigma (and the dutch asslickers in their team) bot more then them.

dude i already got new clips on this server of polacks are botting... but i don't care they do because even with bo tthey still get owned by 3 of us vs 6 lol=,= i don't say we are pro but they jsut suck with bot lol. anyways you have proof of 1 person bot . so that is only 1 and the others just don't and you guys can't handle it they have that good aim:( so live with it ore proof they bot else just quitttt ore somethinggg;)

oh and chance the frag limit. you get to fast banned. and the ban you get for to much frags is to high 3 days=,= then you better just make a hole new account :S

Back