• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Frags till ban is good, I believe its either 6 or 7.

ye but if you get ban you are for 3 days. and since you guys are pathetic and put noob chars on way to demona rofl and staying there 24/7 (nice life;) ) but i keep killing those chars if it has to.

ye but if you get ban you are for 3 days. and since you guys are pathetic and put noob chars on way to demona rofl and staying there 24/7 (nice life;) ) but i keep killing those chars if it has to.

Guess what, you're in the wrong thread.
And you call us no lifes? look at your level and FUCKING look at dominik who has a lvl 155 who got banned, and then in 1 day he made another lvl 150. pathetic...

dude i just lvl'd for like 1 - 2 hours today. i don't see your problem rofl. and what dominik does i don't care? if he want to spend more time on tibia it is his choice i don't care. ofcourse he got ban to manny frags that is why we play here for war;) the other lvl 140 take like 2 hours i think? he did only hunt with sds. you know what pathetic is? people who say they don't team with botters but he still teaming with them:O guess what i am talking about you;)

he mean ip adress of his hosting right? to ddos himXD? i hope you do since husky just diserve it.

I'm not going to ddos him -.^

Other people that i know wants to Ddos him seeing as hes not usefull in any way whatsoever.. Atleast i consider Realsoft a nice guy that has alot of good ideas, don't see husky comming with any ;)

We want latey back online xD!

Why are you so retarded, Angel said he will inform us IF it ever came online. there's no need for people like you to bump up old threads giving everyone false hope.
Seriously get a life.

Well you guys got some dedicated players.. Good luck with the server.:peace:

Back