• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Sorry to say it but I doubt there will be more than 1 nice enigma movie :/

You need to record with tibicam first then hypercam and you need to learn how to edit better first.

Sorry to say it but I doubt there will be more than 1 nice enigma movie :/

You need to record with tibicam first then hypercam and you need to learn how to edit better first.

of fakking idiot. im to lazy to learn editting on sony vegas. im using windows media player faggot and that is the max what you can edit with just windows media player. and i don't have tibicam for 7.72 so if you wanna give me please. but don't tell me what is good editting and what is bad. i know it can be way nicer with sony vegas but you have to follow allot of tutorials and im to lazy for that.

of fakking idiot. im to lazy to learn editting on sony vegas. im using windows media player faggot and that is the max what you can edit with just windows media player. and i don't have tibicam for 7.72 so if you wanna give me please. but don't tell me what is good editting and what is bad. i know it can be way nicer with sony vegas but you have to follow allot of tutorials and im to lazy for that.

Check your inbox

Post tibiacam here alex if you got one which works please :eek:
ps, the other one you posted in this thread didn't work.

@ Last man, your video sucks, face it, rofl.

i face that its not the best as i could because i use windows movie maker;) but i face aswell here a retard who blames other there video's when they are there enemy but when you were in my team and i made video you were pretty happy about it and didn't had complains (and if you already dislike them when you were in my team then you were scared for me to say it in my face) now im your enemy and vidding how you and your team dieing and now your angry about that and start flame on my video's;)
i do face the facts gail, do you? :peace:

no I felt sorry for you thats why I said your holdera video was "nice". was just trying to be nice, but indeed it really sucked hard. :)

I think this server has some part missing or there is some edit thats needed that I dont know about.
I did the edit on holdera, didn't work. Then on cpkot, and it worked. Now here, and it doesn't work.

No idea whats wrong ^^

holdera had custom, you use custom for latey (?).

cpk just used the noral 7,72 client. maybe thats the prob? :eek:

I used oldera client (edited) and oldera Tibicam (edited) everytime. I dont know how to make custom client from normal 7.72 and I havent found a normal 7.72 Tibicam.

Can someone rehost the TibiCAM I posted in this thread a month or so ago? I might have the solution now but as Im not at home I havent got the damn TibiCAM so I cant test it.

speedy*****malware.localhost

Thanks. I found out how to make custom client from scratch so probably it will help me fix the tibicam aswell.

For the shameless, the corrupt... the heartless... The filth of OTservers soil.

Why did I start there?
Full of prejudices, because "Johan" the server owner, had a character there aswell and I fought him on another server called "Holdera" where he used to bot. Still started, a bit surprised because the GM's were active and fixing bugs as soon as you report them. Yet, apart from thst I started to war against Johans guild who appreciated to have some fun. Everything was nice, the battles were fun until one day were 3 of my friends and me killed all of them. We went down the elevator in Kazordoon and killed them while they were stacked. Astonishingly, we couldn't get up anymore because the lever somehow was bguged and did not work. Johan, watching the battle, talking to us says that we won't get out. After we killed their team, only 2 of us remained. My friend and me got attacked by another one who went down, the highest elite knight of the server. As most of you know it should be pretty hard to kill a 150 ek with 2 low lvled mages. Meanwhile that my friend and me told Johan to fix it, to tp us above the elevator but he only replied with "no". As reason for that he claimed that it is a fair fight because it was only an elite knight. Knowing the others are comming aswell, we still tried everything to make him teleport us upstairs where we would survive for sure. But still, Johan as the leader of the guild did not help us. After fighting the knight for like 5 minutes, the highest mage came. We died because we were already low on supplies. No blame to him though, if I had friends who just died by some people I would want to help them, too, as long as I am on an upper might (in this case: server owner).

Another short story about the corruption going on there:
Me, as mightiest player on his ot was hunting hydras. Johan teleported to me claiming that I know anything about someone being robbed. Of course I do not know anything about it, which I answered after killing the hydras which attacked me. I was running back into spawn to kill more, he kicked me so I died.

To stay neutral:
He gave me the levels back after it, knowing that he did a stupid thing. Still if you got a high magic level, it starts to become hard to get it higher and higher. I lost it, didn't get it back though.

The end of this server:
I rooked myself, knowing that they will not have any fun fighting anymore.

Conclusion:
Johan told me while I rooked myself that he planns on doing a new server soon. Furthermore I think that it is not worth to start on Latey because it got average 15 people online (number decreasing), because the gamemasters are corrupt and not to forget because it will close soon.

Who am I to post this?
A person who everyone knows unless you don't play OTservers with the old pvp system. I played all of them.

Another hot story which just arrived through my headset:
Some people got hacked there lately and Johan just deleted someone who has nothing to do with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And to Johan, of course you are allowed to reply here but it does not change any fact which I just posted above and let me quote a nicely done song:

We don't need no more problems
Ain't got enough to eat
People starving on the streets
We don't want your explanations
It's just static to my ears
Things I never want to hear
We don't care about your amibitions

It's just money in your pocket
And you've stolen all you can
We don't like your bad decisions
We've taken all we can
Now step down from your position

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, WE DON'T NEED YOU DAMN POLITICIANS (can be modified to gamemasters if you don't understand it)

//Filthy.

I doubt you will find a donation-free server where the owner doesnt play himself (which means his decisions as a GM will be affected of his normal character)

This one has almost no corruption which is enought for me. And dont forget GMs decisions will always be affected by the person who asks for it. If you trashtalk the gamemaster and then ask for help you will probably recieve nothing. Not saying you did or said anything bad to the GM that you left out thought.

Filthy is completely right, the GM didn't interfere as he should have - which was TPing everyone out of the bug-place.
cause of this, we died.

Addition to my post above:

I just checked out the rules, my friend got banished for being accused to be involved into hackings (which he wasn't). Yet in the rules it says (yes, I just copied it, also with the capital letters written there):
IF YOU GET HACKED, GAMEMASTERS OR GODS WILL NOT HELP YOU (additionally, only his guild members got affected by the hackings)

Furthermore, another experience! A player called "Cadish Cadish" who eventually is a member of the gamemasters guild got caught botting, his banishment lasted 2 days. Rules say:
3. Using macros/bots. Using aimbots, vitabots or auto-fish aim will lead to instant deletion.

I smell alot more corruption!

Last edited:
^hahaha filthy. 1.you friend were involved. 2. not only the guild members of the gm were hacked other players aswell just who played a oldschool server wich is closed already but the owner of that is using the pass/acc numbers in this ot so not only the guild members got hacked.

oh please filthy.

i caught a botter like 2x and first time he get 24 hour jail. and second time he haven't punished for yet. and its going about a polack guy who the gm ain't even know. so what you smell isn't right. get your facts straight please before give us bad arguments.

and about enigma bot. NO you guys just can't handle that they got good aim. its always the same: "he aim to good so he is botter! " ofcourse not till you got real proof of one is botting then he is botting. like i did post some cams wich show real botting.

Back