• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Oh and i might add: Players who treats me like i would change my mind if they say "I QUIT IF YOU DON'T~".. Thats not the players i want on my server anyhow. I made this server for people to have fun on, not start arguments and fight 24/7 with morons that has no real good argument to come with me at.

welcome to my world ;)
only difference. I don't lose patient when people whine :D

Trust me RS, you would if you knew these people lol.. I'm not a guy to lose patience easy whatsoever, i've been calld many things and i've taken them with a smile thinking "Their just immature idiots that doesent even realize when their makeing fools out of themselves" but this honestly takes the price lol

Trust me RS, you would if you knew these people lol.. I'm not a guy to lose patience easy whatsoever, i've been calld many things and i've taken them with a smile thinking "Their just immature idiots that doesent even realize when their makeing fools out of themselves" but this honestly takes the price lol

did you ever visit my advise thread? try that, read every single post..

first of some guys get jelous, and start romours that I'm corrupted, and then they try to fake evidence..

and this have been going everyday... all days of this year..
start of this year I had these reports
Sorcerers is overpowerd
druid is overpowerd
paladin is overpowerd
knight is overpowerd
sorcerer is underpowerd
druid is underpowerd
paladin is underpowerd
knight is underpowerd

and lots more.. lucky the over/under powerd thing quited when they realized I change stuffs whenever I think it's needed. and don't listen to guys that what to have more powers and want their enemi to have less.. blabla

seriously.. check my thread.. it's like USA VS Iraq -OTLand version.. x)

did you ever visit my advise thread? try that, read every single post..

first of some guys get jelous, and start romours that I'm corrupted, and then they try to fake evidence..

and this have been going everyday... all days of this year..
start of this year I had these reports
Sorcerers is overpowerd
druid is overpowerd
paladin is overpowerd
knight is overpowerd
sorcerer is underpowerd
druid is underpowerd
paladin is underpowerd
knight is underpowerd

and lots more.. lucky the over/under powerd thing quited when they realized I change stuffs whenever I think it's needed. and don't listen to guys that what to have more powers and want their enemi to have less.. blabla

seriously.. check my thread.. it's like USA VS Iraq -OTLand version.. x)

USA vs Iraq? That's not funny. People are dieing there. Edit your post and i'll edit this one when you delete it.

First off gail, they admitted. Second: If i say that i have a bigger bug to fix atm, i most likley do. Theres been alot of bugs that you havent even known about, that has all be fixed.. much bigger than some switch in the middle of nowhere(wich is now fixed btw)

I mean shit, grow up. Is it so hard to understand that i lose patience when all you guys do is whine? I simply had it with you, simple as that.

And when it comes to that enigma hacking, took huntard over 2 days to get his pw back from me lol..

We left since we thought there is corruption. We even tried to keep on playing the server & actually "save" the server looking at players online now.
But you decide to listen to your own members rather then us - kinda logical since you're with them 24/7.

Dont blaim us for reporting and "whining" about bugs tho, if you decide to host a server filled with bugs these things happen.

Yea yea whatever gail, now please do get lost. If you don't want to play the server you have nothing more here to do.. Have a nice life

nothing more to say? you know we're right and you dont want to drag yourself even more through the mud? good choise =)

maby a reset of lvls:S i don't say this because i like to pg again because i hate it and alot of others do. but in fact its not hard to lvl. and if new players see this currently highscore they think oh nvm... and maby if everyone is back to low lvl they think lets start here. i don't know, iti s just an idea but for now it looks the best suggestion for now.

USA vs Iraq? That's not funny. People are dieing there. Edit your post and i'll edit this one when you delete it.

I do not have anything against Iraq, nor USA.. I know what's happening there and it's not funny agree... but.. if we can't use that subject in a joke.. we can't use anything as a joke..

that someone is joking about something doesn't mean he don't care about it...

I'm a free human, and I believe in a free future there everyone should be able to say wtf they want without have to watch their words of contires, races or others..

Why should we leave?

Everyone has the right to post his opinion, even here you are trying to stop us but too bad that you aren't a moderator, nor some kind of person who can do something. We only post facts about the server, and isn't this thread made for it? We posted our experiences who were bad but that's not our fault, that's your fault.

Also to Angel, you gave us the reason to post more stuff here, you started with discussing, you started with lieing so you should not whine about us posting here facts. If you are scared that the amount of players won't increase again, then you should maybe think about what you did wrong. I learned that when I was 5.

Server Online
Players: 2/900

Last edited:
You're not here to post your opinion. You already did that, all you want now is to make as many people quit as possible by spaming the same shit over again.

maby a reset of lvls:S i don't say this because i like to pg again because i hate it and alot of others do. but in fact its not hard to lvl. and if new players see this currently highscore they think oh nvm... and maby if everyone is back to low lvl they think lets start here. i don't know, iti s just an idea but for now it looks the best suggestion for now.

you dont know shit rofl.
Server has been online for 1-2 weeks and people will be scared for the highscores (?).

People arent starting there, since they know this ot is corrupted; the players online is even lower then Realots.

You're not here to post your opinion. You already did that, all you want now is to make as many people quit as possible by spaming the same shit over again.

Exactly my point.. and 99% of what is written is bullshit lol..

Pheasant: Yeah, i do dislike you trying to ruin it for everyone else. I don't see why you would care other than that your simply immature and want to get back at me? Don't really get it. But one thing is for sure; You and your crew will never play on one of my servers again, and from what i can see, gail already has a character on two of them, not sure how active he is but hes put some effort into it. You have a character on one of them and i've found several other people from your team aswell. Funny thing is; I don't see you complaining there. And as Gail himself said: Its a good server, if it were totaly bug free, it would be nice seeing as i would never have to be online then.Your ruining your odds to play the server in the future(and any other servers i host).

Lets say this server does become somewhat big. Lets say teams do form after everything is fixed and everything runs smootly, would you want to play it then? According to what Gail said to me ingame, yea you would. Would you be allowd to? No.

Point beeing; If your gonna keep beeing immature your not the kind of players i want on my server whatsoever. Your a bunch of kids that thinks that treating people without respect, threatening them and generally beeing morans will get you somewhere. As earlier stated; I made this server for people to have fun and play on, not to listen to morons like you. We actually have alot of players who've said "Hey, thanks for putting some effort into this instead of just downloading an OT, running mysql and its plug and play"

Say one more word and your done on my servers. Your most likley done on my friends servers and then you can sit there whining beeing the annoying kids that you are.

Grow up and leave while you do have some dignity left whatsoever.

Id say the server needs a fresh start. Sure, this "corruption" made you loose some players but dont forget the server wasn't tested enought before it opened.

Admit you opened it too early, keep it open for a while as a test server. Then reset accounts and get a fresh start. Yes, this is needed to bring back players that quitted along the way and attract new ones. Before restarting the server I believe you (or someone else who can help with this work) should go throught the map. Testing doors, stairs and other things that has been bugged on some places.

And I doubt the players would disagree with a reset. Mirax (1 of those who pged the most) even said one is needed.

I agree, thats exactly what i'm doing now.. working on ssa's as im writing this.. Other than that theres not that much left to be done that i know off.. if you know anything else please post it here and i'll get to it

Exactly or partly? (Will you reset server after the bugs are fixed?)

I think it got lost in the massive flaming from Filthy and some more, so Ill bring it to the top again.

say that to you self please!
what the hell are you doing? you're in my thread, post same bullshit over and over.. now you say other talks bullshit... omg to you

what's wrong? don't you find a reason to post against me here?
you're so omg when you're telling other flamers are pathetic.. when yourself are visiting my thread daily to flame and talk bullshit...

i think he got a greath reason to talk to you inprivate since there will be to much spam here. this server still have a future there just have to fix some problems then reset and a new start. your server already had a second chance but still its a death server. so i think he got a good reason to pm you inprivate to stop all the flame here. your thread is already a mess and one big bullshit so there you can spam what you want;)

what's wrong? don't you find a reason to post against me here?
you're so omg when you're telling other flamers are pathetic.. when yourself are visiting my thread daily to flame and talk bullshit...

No, if you really feel like it you can write my answer in the thread about realsoftot since thats where it belongs. But I just got the feeling that you dont like me posting there so I sent a pm instead.

I dont see what this have to do with latey at all.

Angel, do you always have to refer to Gail? I told you that I am never gonna play your server again, if I do you can tell me the name and I will delete my character there. Yet I am sure that I am not playing it active, not even inactive because I know which servers I am playing. We won't leave this thread, since one function of these threads is to enlighten others and tell them about own experiences. Angel, comming up with more and more lies doesn't help you to get any1 playing on your server. Alone telling people my normal OTserver name will make more people believe me, and soon you got none except your own guild playing there.

Why did so many leave? Abused your GM position again?

Server Online
Players: 6/900
Uptime: 28:30

Gratulation (-1 because it is Johan)!

Back