• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

I got it from the rules, my dear. Guess they tell me more than someone who is in the gamemasters guild.

Sippin' whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin' about tomorrow...

I got it from the rules, my dear. Guess they tell me more than someone who is in the gamemasters guild.

Sippin' whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin' about tomorrow...

ye but as you can see the rules aint right on the site. as you know i caught 2 pl botters and they got only 24 hour jail punish. so maby you got it from the rules ON the site but maby the gm should edit them;) since its not true that because it was a enigma member who got caught he only get 2 day ban. the rules on site just aint right.

Yet, Johan always tries to justify himself with the rules, e.g. "uh trapping".

I guess everyone got my point except those who are alrady blind of this server or in the GM's guild. It is still your decision if you play there or not but like I said, I can't really recommend playing on Latey.

I am going to stop answering to you, assassinho because I feel offended by your english skills and also because I don't want to waste my time.

Last edited:
and about enigma bot. NO you guys just can't handle that they got good aim. its always the same: "he aim to good so he is botter! " ofcourse not till you got real proof of one is botting then he is botting. like i did post some cams wich show real botting.

After me and Asteroid fought you and Hemmd in Darashia you went directly (after the restart) to me and started whining that we speedbot, aimbot and what not. Dont complain on others when you do it yourself.

And just commenting on the other posts: If Cadish Cadish got banned for botting he obviously was botting and should be deleted for it.

Another thing thought, those rules are probably standard from using this website so maybe the owner should define them as he wants and stick to them?

^i got alot of reasons to call you it. since there are alot of botters on the server:S (especially pl's) at the rules ye i think your right. but cadish cadish is not the only one "catched" for botting so its not just only going about him it are alot of others who don't have the right punish for there botting.

but who were you ingame?

So you call me botter because there were alot of botters on the server? You gotta be kidding me...
Or maybe I misunderstood your post. What were your reasons? Kinda funny how you can have many reasons to know Im botting but you dont know my name. xd

And yeah I only put Cadish Cadish as an example as he was (according to Filthy) banished for botting but only got 2 days of banishment instead of deletion. The rules should be clear, either you botted and get deleted or you didnt bot and get no punishment.

For the shameless, the corrupt... the heartless... The filth of OTservers soil.

Why did I start there?
Full of prejudices, because "Johan" the server owner, had a character there aswell and I fought him on another server called "Holdera" where he used to bot. Still started, a bit surprised because the GM's were active and fixing bugs as soon as you report them. Yet, apart from thst I started to war against Johans guild who appreciated to have some fun. Everything was nice, the battles were fun until one day were 3 of my friends and me killed all of them. We went down the elevator in Kazordoon and killed them while they were stacked. Astonishingly, we couldn't get up anymore because the lever somehow was bguged and did not work. Johan, watching the battle, talking to us says that we won't get out. After we killed their team, only 2 of us remained. My friend and me got attacked by another one who went down, the highest elite knight of the server. As most of you know it should be pretty hard to kill a 150 ek with 2 low lvled mages. Meanwhile that my friend and me told Johan to fix it, to tp us above the elevator but he only replied with "no". As reason for that he claimed that it is a fair fight because it was only an elite knight. Knowing the others are comming aswell, we still tried everything to make him teleport us upstairs where we would survive for sure. But still, Johan as the leader of the guild did not help us. After fighting the knight for like 5 minutes, the highest mage came. We died because we were already low on supplies. No blame to him though, if I had friends who just died by some people I would want to help them, too, as long as I am on an upper might (in this case: server owner).

Another short story about the corruption going on there:
Me, as mightiest player on his ot was hunting hydras. Johan teleported to me claiming that I know anything about someone being robbed. Of course I do not know anything about it, which I answered after killing the hydras which attacked me. I was running back into spawn to kill more, he kicked me so I died.

To stay neutral:
He gave me the levels back after it, knowing that he did a stupid thing. Still if you got a high magic level, it starts to become hard to get it higher and higher. I lost it, didn't get it back though.

The end of this server:
I rooked myself, knowing that they will not have any fun fighting anymore.

Conclusion:
Johan told me while I rooked myself that he planns on doing a new server soon. Furthermore I think that it is not worth to start on Latey because it got average 15 people online (number decreasing), because the gamemasters are corrupt and not to forget because it will close soon.

Who am I to post this?
A person who everyone knows unless you don't play OTservers with the old pvp system. I played all of them.

Another hot story which just arrived through my headset:
Some people got hacked there lately and Johan just deleted someone who has nothing to do with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And to Johan, of course you are allowed to reply here but it does not change any fact which I just posted above and let me quote a nicely done song:

We don't need no more problems
Ain't got enough to eat
People starving on the streets
We don't want your explanations
It's just static to my ears
Things I never want to hear
We don't care about your amibitions

It's just money in your pocket
And you've stolen all you can
We don't like your bad decisions
We've taken all we can
Now step down from your position

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, WE DON'T NEED YOU DAMN POLITICIANS (can be modified to gamemasters if you don't understand it)

//Filthy.

First off, i can name so many wrongs in your above statment that im not even gonna correct half of them, but starting with hydras

Yes, i tpd there, no i did not kick you since if i would of kicked you, your character would have poffed(became offline) not standing there like your internet disconnected, basicly anyone who has ever hosted an OT can agree with me on that, and besides, i remembering explaining this to you about 10 minutes later, and did you listen? No. Are you stubborn? Yes. Objective? No.

Second about me deleting the hacker:

I dident delete a guy who had nothing to do with it, wikipedia knows why they got deleted and as far as i know, hes come to terms with it. He knew it would happend if he continued to use his old account numbers and pws from his OT, he got warnd twice, not just once. So i'd say hes pretty okey with it, we we're talking last night and he was takeing it with a smile and humor, so don't come in here trying to know what your talking about, because you really down.

Opening a new server? Perhaps, when im done with this one. Seeing as i host several OT servers(only half of them are mine) wich is not to be named, why not bring another one up when i'm done with this one?

And finaly for your statement at elevator: Your team could of come there, your team could of killd Huntard along with his backup. Your problem is/was: Your team was to scared to go down there again, even tho they would of had the advantage if they we're there first. Mirax etc wasen't to scared to jump down so yeah, they went in and killd you guys.

And about you quitting the server? Right.

Gail is online 24/7 begging me to give your levels back and threthens to quit, and as i've told him, feel free to leave, feel free to stay, but stop whining about it, its getting really annoying to hear the same thing over and over again.

For the shameless, the corrupt... the heartless... The filth of OTservers soil.

Why did I start there?
Full of prejudices, because "Johan" the server owner, had a character there aswell and I fought him on another server called "Holdera" where he used to bot. Still started, a bit surprised because the GM's were active and fixing bugs as soon as you report them. Yet, apart from thst I started to war against Johans guild who appreciated to have some fun. Everything was nice, the battles were fun until one day were 3 of my friends and me killed all of them. We went down the elevator in Kazordoon and killed them while they were stacked. Astonishingly, we couldn't get up anymore because the lever somehow was bguged and did not work. Johan, watching the battle, talking to us says that we won't get out. After we killed their team, only 2 of us remained. My friend and me got attacked by another one who went down, the highest elite knight of the server. As most of you know it should be pretty hard to kill a 150 ek with 2 low lvled mages. Meanwhile that my friend and me told Johan to fix it, to tp us above the elevator but he only replied with "no". As reason for that he claimed that it is a fair fight because it was only an elite knight. Knowing the others are comming aswell, we still tried everything to make him teleport us upstairs where we would survive for sure. But still, Johan as the leader of the guild did not help us. After fighting the knight for like 5 minutes, the highest mage came. We died because we were already low on supplies. No blame to him though, if I had friends who just died by some people I would want to help them, too, as long as I am on an upper might (in this case: server owner).

Another short story about the corruption going on there:
Me, as mightiest player on his ot was hunting hydras. Johan teleported to me claiming that I know anything about someone being robbed. Of course I do not know anything about it, which I answered after killing the hydras which attacked me. I was running back into spawn to kill more, he kicked me so I died.

To stay neutral:
He gave me the levels back after it, knowing that he did a stupid thing. Still if you got a high magic level, it starts to become hard to get it higher and higher. I lost it, didn't get it back though.

The end of this server:
I rooked myself, knowing that they will not have any fun fighting anymore.

Conclusion:
Johan told me while I rooked myself that he planns on doing a new server soon. Furthermore I think that it is not worth to start on Latey because it got average 15 people online (number decreasing), because the gamemasters are corrupt and not to forget because it will close soon.

Who am I to post this?
A person who everyone knows unless you don't play OTservers with the old pvp system. I played all of them.

Another hot story which just arrived through my headset:
Some people got hacked there lately and Johan just deleted someone who has nothing to do with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And to Johan, of course you are allowed to reply here but it does not change any fact which I just posted above and let me quote a nicely done song:

We don't need no more problems
Ain't got enough to eat
People starving on the streets
We don't want your explanations
It's just static to my ears
Things I never want to hear
We don't care about your amibitions

It's just money in your pocket
And you've stolen all you can
We don't like your bad decisions
We've taken all we can
Now step down from your position

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, WE DON'T NEED YOU DAMN POLITICIANS (can be modified to gamemasters if you don't understand it)

//Filthy.

forgot to mention: No, i'm not the leader of enigma, Huntard is. Second: I don't play, gave that up seeing as its no fun for me.
third: It wont close soon. It will be up for as long as i got an intresst in OTservers, wich has been a few years now so far.

Please, next time before you post filthy, do let me see the draft first and i can correct you in private before you even post it.

+ let me help angel. i talked with robin aka chap charap and wikipedia on skype and they both were rofl about it that they hacked some guys on the ot so its true they both are involved in all this.

Ofcourse they are. They already admitted it right to my face lol..

So i'm right, and as usuall, Pheasant is wrong.. Wonder why everyone allways questions me when it in the end allways turns out that im right.. any clues anyone? lol

Point beeing: Latey.no-ip.org, come and play with us, 7.7 rl map.

Btw, i will soon change from latey.no-ip.org to latey.net/org/com or whatever, havent decided yet :)

Funny, 7 players online. None of my friends still playing, gratulation to your comments.

Hydras: If you didn't kick me, why did you give me the levels back?

Hackers: Wikipedia had something to do with it, not Chap Charap.

Gail: Gail is not playing your server anymore, as everyone else who realised that corruption could be the headline of the daily news.

Assassinho: You, Last Man, the botting guy from every OTserver, you have never been in our skype.

Your server seems to be growing good after what has happened. =)

^no not in your skype i never want to be there rofl. but chap and wiki have been in our skype;). thats for the compliment that im botting on every server (because its not true) so you just tell me my pvp look like a bot;) thank you (K). you think its because of that action that server is dead now? hahahaha joker. why stopped enigma aswell then? not because of that action. i think if the server stay open people will relise it is a serious ot and they will come back and new players will come. its just a question of time;)

This is just hillarious.. I gave you your levels because i thought it might have been because you got kicked by a debug or something like that, seeing as you insisted on your internet not dieing.. Things to happen, but if i kicked you it was not on purpose. Servers dead? No, enigma not playing? Seen several enigmas online today, just that most of them are working wierd shifts most of the time.. Anyhow.. The server will stay up for atleast another year, and i will continue to fix things as i find them. For example the elevator lever should be fixed by the next restart and some other bugs, like the pz bug in ank..

We will continue to fix bugs for as long as it takes, the server wont shut down, because i lose nothing by having it up.

If people want to play, go ahead! I made this server so that people could have fun on it, apperantly you misst that concept completly. Now Pheasant, do me a favor and leave this thread. You have nothing more to say, grow up and get lost or stay as a kid whining. Your choise.

Also Assassinho, whoever you are ingame, im guessing i know you somehow, but whoever you are, thanks for your kind words :) People like you that make it worth its while!

Assassinho is just licking your ass, Chap Charap didn't have anything to do with it, yet ofcourse when you're online 24/7 ingame and in their skype, you believe every word they say.
I tried to get our lvls back since it would be better for both teams - and cause of that, for the server.
But some members (like 12yo mirax) rather want someone to say "ok, ok you're right Mirax! mommy is proud of you! :)" I simple gave up, and cba bout the whole thing anymore. AND THATS WHY WE LEFT.

Anyway, its not like we hate you or smthg, we just felt you were corrupted as a Gamemaster.
Not only about the infamous elevator thingy, but also about lets say; Enigma members are getting hacked = Angel is on it right-a-way. yet when we encouter a critical bug we get the answer "no, more important bigs to fix atm" or "I'll tp you when Huntard killed both of you".

We wish you all the best for the server, yet our influence fucked the community up, kinda sad I must say; 4/900 online of which you are 1.
Its time for you to admit you were wrong and not us.

//Gail

Id say the server needs a fresh start. Sure, this "corruption" made you loose some players but dont forget the server wasn't tested enought before it opened.

Admit you opened it too early, keep it open for a while as a test server. Then reset accounts and get a fresh start. Yes, this is needed to bring back players that quitted along the way and attract new ones. Before restarting the server I believe you (or someone else who can help with this work) should go throught the map. Testing doors, stairs and other things that has been bugged on some places.

And I doubt the players would disagree with a reset. Mirax (1 of those who pged the most) even said one is needed.

I agree, thats exactly what i'm doing now.. working on ssa's as im writing this.. Other than that theres not that much left to be done that i know off.. if you know anything else please post it here and i'll get to it

Assassinho is just licking your ass, Chap Charap didn't have anything to do with it, yet ofcourse when you're online 24/7 ingame and in their skype, you believe every word they say.
I tried to get our lvls back since it would be better for both teams - and cause of that, for the server.
But some members (like 12yo mirax) rather want someone to say "ok, ok you're right Mirax! mommy is proud of you! :)" I simple gave up, and cba bout the whole thing anymore. AND THATS WHY WE LEFT.

Anyway, its not like we hate you or smthg, we just felt you were corrupted as a Gamemaster.
Not only about the infamous elevator thingy, but also about lets say; Enigma members are getting hacked = Angel is on it right-a-way. yet when we encouter a critical bug we get the answer "no, more important bigs to fix atm" or "I'll tp you when Huntard killed both of you".

We wish you all the best for the server, yet our influence fucked the community up, kinda sad I must say; 4/900 online of which you are 1.
Its time for you to admit you were wrong and not us.

//Gail

First off gail, they admitted. Second: If i say that i have a bigger bug to fix atm, i most likley do. Theres been alot of bugs that you havent even known about, that has all be fixed.. much bigger than some switch in the middle of nowhere(wich is now fixed btw)

I mean shit, grow up. Is it so hard to understand that i lose patience when all you guys do is whine? I simply had it with you, simple as that.

And when it comes to that enigma hacking, took huntard over 2 days to get his pw back from me lol..

First off gail, they admitted. Second: If i say that i have a bigger bug to fix atm, i most likley do. Theres been alot of bugs that you havent even known about, that has all be fixed.. much bigger than some switch in the middle of nowhere(wich is now fixed btw)

I mean shit, grow up. Is it so hard to understand that i lose patience when all you guys do is whine? I simply had it with you, simple as that.

And when it comes to that enigma hacking, took huntard over 2 days to get his pw back from me lol..

welcome to my world ;)
only difference. I don't lose patient when people whine :D

Back