• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Just a heads up, wouldent recommend it.. When latey was running on that server it was crashing 24/7, couldent have it up more than 12 hours before something got bugs and the whole server shut itself down.. and the funny thing is, it wasent player triggerd.. anyhow, gl

I see, well as I said, I don't really care, its enough for my small war OT.
Longest period of being online was like 3 days without a bug/crash.

I restart it every day or so anyway ^^'

so come with your real proofs? as you know the gm banned a friend aswell (cadish cadish) so like hellrage say if everyone still get the same punishments i don't see any corruption?

Rules said, cheating = deletion! Cadish Cadish, his friend got banned for 2 days after a long time talking. As soon as I started the server, I already told it him. Yet, he ignored it and waited like 1 week till he banned him for 2 days.

To Hellrage:
He didn't treat everyone the same!

First off, thoser rules were mine to change, and the rules also said "A game master may change the rules without writing it here nor does he have to explain his actions"..

And yeah, all cheaters got banned 2 days, time after that they got deleted..

Just stop trashtalking and let it go.

Back