• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess server crashed again cause i cant do anything. i got kicked and cant log back in.
we had the same problem yesterday

server back up again but i died during lag spike ... joy

not crash, somebody is ddosing it. else if the server crashed, there would not be random lags and then a kick.

edit: @ond, is it possible if you can make the push delay more faster? It's quite slow at the moment.. thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

12:39 New record of players online is: 26
12:44 New record of players online is: 27

and increasing!!

Last edited:
Yes, nice to see more players today.

Why do these no lifers ddos open tibia servers, like what annoys them ffs it had 18 players on only..
EDIT: Closed wtf..

Not sure why really.. :/

Ond make maybe you exap for killing players?

Here seems to be a few teams as well. Some smaller teams are also team-hunting!

Code:
21:09 Half Away: buy parcel
21:09 Backett: Do you want to buy a parcel for 15 gold?
21:10 Half Away: yes
21:10 Backett: Okey, here you go.
21:10 Half Away: buy letter
21:10 Half Away: buy letter

No react on "letter", is it possible to buy a letter? :p

It should be, I'll fix it asap!

Thesimmy, its not gonna be that hard trust me. Plus he will most probably put it up very soon But get your mates to join in. Hopefully the ot with all changes made it will be much closer feeling to older tibia rates / playing style (not map though, thats the fun thing).
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

Thesimmy, its not gonna be that hard trust me. Plus he will most probably put it up very soon But get your mates to join in. Hopefully the ot with all changes made it will be much closer feeling to older tibia rates / playing style (not map though, thats the fun thing).
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

ye I know. Erm, I'm already playing with my team mate. The map's awesome, Ond made a good job. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back