• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, advising people not to join the server I experience to be a pretty personal matter, also when you say that I don't do anything to keep any order etc. when you in fact don't have any idea of what you're talking about

There is always some ppls can never be satisfied..

Player Record: 45
Keep growing, try the server out you won't regret it :)

Depend on vocation ofc... Dragon could make combo up to 400 in 7.x so..

I got banned with reason "destructive behaviour". I came on someone's spawn he was 3 lvls above me and killed him luring monsters on him. After 10 seconds i got banned. I didnt know im not allowed to kill random ppl. But anyway maybe he was hunted by me or something, so how gm could know? It was prolly GM if so. Anyway if rules are like that i wont do it again. Could u unban me ?

I was jumping between people in an invisible mode. What you were doing is in a long term, making people quit. I don't know if he quit after he died but wouldn't surprise me. Breaking the rule: destructive behavior is currently the worst "crime" you can do against the server

But he was 3 lvls above me. Not rly power abusing :f
Anyway cant u just unban me if i say i wont do it again? I wanna play, what about me u make me quit if so.

Mhm, nice u see only enemies of amnesia team while power abusing. Anyway 6h frag disappearing time is too low, that's possible to kill 5-6ppl everyday. When you have team of 10ppl u are able to kill 50-60ppl each day so.. Almost everyone gets killed without reason right now.

But he was 3 lvls above me. Not rly power abusing :f
Anyway cant u just unban me if i say i wont do it again? I wanna play, what about me u make me quit if so.

Okey, but don't repeat such behavior. I want people to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back