• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mex, you dont even take pz with the team, how am i to level?

_/ char deleted ip ´bannished for what xD?

THE GM IS A KID. Dont tell call him a gm, else he's gonna rage.

(Till ond, du har alltid tagit randoms först. Därför ingen kommer gilla dig människa. Du är dum i huvudet).

@mex

Dude if you're gonna play here, im not gonna help you in the war on tibianic.

Then stop random kill people, already told you, and I even told you last time I had the server online yet you don't seem to understand

ond, hahah you must been jokin, DELETING for killing some peoples, give back our chars after all our hard work. we wont random pk or w/e you mean ;D

No, I will not let you back on the server, regardless of your promises. You are in fact a major reason for making people quit, I do not wish to have you in my servers, anymore. Please, vanish.

Yeah, you can buy it from the NPC above the NPC who sell rings/amulets

website takes 1 min to open

well, it isnt even opening for me

Last edited:
He killed one person, whom was a higher level than him.. and he didn't know the rules. You constantly power-abused people, by killing them a lot of times.. making them quit as they are low levels, new to the server. Understand now, botter?

dude, i didnt know that this kind of rule existed, i were always helping some ppl, you can ask by u self to the players, i did help many peoples, and why do you call me botter, fucking noob. but yea, i did pk indeed since didnt know this rule existed ;P

dude, i didnt know that this kind of rule existed, i were always helping some ppl, you can ask by u self to the players, i did help many peoples, and why do you call me botter, fucking noob. but yea, i did pk indeed since didnt know this rule existed ;P

It's in the rule section and I haven't been quiet about it either

I stopped playing at the OTS.
Not enough players and is boring.
Ond please close this ots and open realistic war.
War ots no need very players and is fun all time , Luna is boring.
DO not close there are still ppl who enjoy playing. Dont make war server for tampon he will never learn how to play.
15 people online on Rpg ots is sux.
Zaowan , mex etc. boters and mc characters.
Ond open war ots and Edron map. Boters no like play on map Edron.
Because very roofs and normal players make movies people cheaters atack under roof.

Last edited:
DO not close there are still ppl who enjoy playing. Dont make war server for tampon he will never learn how to play.

but ond, now when ur ot doesnt have alot peoples like before, why dont unban everyone and give them a second chance?, we putted alot work on this ot, bringed old friends to this ot, and you just delete us like if its nothing ;o unban us ;D

The server needs to have some time to get known by ppls.
And i really enjoy the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back