• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
unban us ond!!!!!!!! ur ot is getting lower players, you need some more active players ^.-

I don't need players like you, that is for sure.

Played for a while and I can say you did great job with the map, but the server in overall is poorly designed.

• The change of exp 8 -> 4. It's too steep, should be more natural like 8 -> 6 -> 4 at the very least, but best option would be custom formula so you don't have the feeling that you suddenly have to exp twice as long to get next level.
  • Lack of runes. No one is making them for sale (it just doesn't pay off), so your only option is to make another character. Now, why the hell would I want to sit on druid/sorc and make runes for hours? OTServ was supposed to be fun, and making runes is not fun! With such low population on this server, there must be runes in shop, and "there were no runes in shop in the old days" is not a valid argument. Back then, there were lots of people rune making, here you got none. Another point is, that it makes vocation unbalanced. Sorcerers don't need another character, uhs not really needed for them, and the rest runes they can make on their own. Druid is okay unless he want to hunt demons. Paladins are bad, but can exp with bolts and heal with mana. Knights are doomed.
  • HP/Mana regeneration. Way too fast, makes mages much better, paladins can hunt some weak stuff without bolt refilling or uh wasting, and knight again, doomed.
  • Player killing costs. Instead of banning them, I'd rather see the them loose more exp/ml/skills when they die, maybe lower their exp rate too.
  • Money is useless. This one is really annoying, you earn lots of money from hunting, but you have nothing to spend it on. No runes to buy, most eq you can get from quests, the rest you are going to loot eventually. That's why there should be runes in shops. Moreover items shouldn't be sellable in shop. Best items should be very hard to loot. Perhaps Dijnn quest would be better option.
  • Details. Things like same NPCs are really eye-catching.
  • Quests. Too many, or too easy. No puzzle quests. And the thing with keys made in the map rather in the scripts is annoying. At least reset server every day.
  • Hunting some monsters should be rarely profitable. Lots of exp, huge rune waste, but no big rewards (unless you are lucky). Right now, wherever you go, you barely waste any runes and always gets rewarded.

03:23 You advanced from Level 76 to Level 77.

Last edited:
Played for a while and I can say you did great job with the map, but the server in overall is poorly designed.

• The change of exp 8 -> 4. It's too steep, should be more natural like 8 -> 6 -> 4 at the very least, but best option would be custom formula so you don't have the feeling that you suddenly have to exp twice as long to get next level.
  • Lack of runes. No one is making them for sale (it just doesn't pay off), so your only option is to make another character. Now, why the hell would I want to sit on druid/sorc and make runes for hours? OTServ was supposed to be fun, and making runes is not fun! With such low population on this server, there must be runes in shop, and "there were no runes in shop in the old days" is not a valid argument. Back then, there were lots of people rune making, here you got none. Another point is, that it makes vocation unbalanced. Sorcerers don't need another character, uhs not really needed for them, and the rest runes they can make on their own. Druid is okay unless he want to hunt demons. Paladins are bad, but can exp with bolts and heal with mana. Knights are doomed.
  • HP/Mana regeneration. Way too fast, makes mages much better, paladins can hunt some weak stuff without bolt refilling or uh wasting, and knight again, doomed.
  • Player killing costs. Instead of banning them, I'd rather see the them loose more exp/ml/skills when they die, maybe lower their exp rate too.
  • Money is useless. This one is really annoying, you earn lots of money from hunting, but you have nothing to spend it on. No runes to buy, most eq you can get from quests, the rest you are going to loot eventually. That's why there should be runes in shops. Moreover items shouldn't be sellable in shop. Best items should be very hard to loot. Perhaps Dijnn quest would be better option.
  • Quests. Too many, or too easy. No puzzle quests. And the thing with keys made in the map rather in the scripts is annoying. At least reset server every day.
  • Hunting some monsters should be rarely profitable. Lots of exp, huge rune waste, but no big rewards (unless you are lucky). Right now, wherever you go, you barely waste any runes and always gets rewarded.

Best feedback I've ever seen someone given.

Thanks for the feedback. Still have some bugs to solve before I can even decide about anything that you wrote. Probably will exchange the experience system to latest otserv since the current one I am using is pretty messed up and some other shit

need attention?

oh gail cmon. lots of wars;p what kind of wars? 2 vs 2/ 4 vs 2/3 vs 3/ max 5 vs 5;p?

we talked with gm in skype, and we asked him are u gm, and for that, he banned us even tho this ot got none peoples ausdhausdhausdhausdh noob ot

Well Zaowan, that it not quite true now is it? I played with you guys, for the record, my name was Hal Fitta. Anyway, when Aydan (Nacknemo, Wyclef Jean) told you that I was the owner, you started to ask for advantages, thus I quit playing with you guys along with that I totally quit playing on any private character. I can get this confirmed by others, don't you worry.

I banned you because you were killing random people, already told you that but for some reason you're having a hard time understanding that fact. Maybe now when I made it ultra clear for you, you will understand.

Now sit down in the bus and leave this thread, you have no business here anymore.

Listen ond, i do understand you, but you never answered on this, you unbanned mex, but not me. so it has to be that skype shit ps. we didnt ask for advantages, i just asked you if you could unban us since it went a mistake :p, i never asked about something else so dont say "advantages" and why did u get so mad? i just asked LOL. but just leave that in the past and unban us since the ot is getting dead lol from 45 players to 8. well its ur decision, i dont even care, when we started at 10 players online, 2 days after 45~ lol, we made this ot more interesting , we bringed alot players into that ot and we telled everyone about this ot luna, :p just sayin, do what u want but would be nice if u gave our chars back ^^

When I unbanned Mex, it was because I had added that rule some hour before. And he killed one person, not even killed, he lured monster on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Server save does now occur 12:00 (CET, GMT+1) every day

Last edited:
Update: You can now buy spell runes from the magical item shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom