• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

WTF IS THIS SHIT!? I got kicked and lost all my eq that i got? WTF? Fuck this shit i am going to stop playing.

I had 100 cc and got kicked lost it! FUCK THIS!

UPDATE: I just talked with admins for help and they just said do you have proof? I said I have , and they ignored me. So I don't recommend this server, cause it's staff sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit--(new record) 21:04 New record: 156 players are logged in.
@UP, I AM the only admin and you haven't contacted me quit bullshitting. PM me your "proof".

Last edited:
12:09 New record: 157 players are logged in.
If you MESSAGED me i would have told you wait for ROHan as only he had permission, so please stop lying as i don't remember anyone saying something like that to me =)
ALSO: i'm not an admin i'm a Community Manager, so>>

23:28 New record: 180 players are logged in.
@up sorry I made it bit earlier, just happened. I'll add you 50 prem points if you want, PM me.

How come a community manager, is buying houses for himself? abuse server more plz?
and encourages people to PK someone?

And is acting VERY childish?...

Do something about Kels Kels plz -.-, cba unmature GMs/CMs -.-

Also TPing his friends to locations =)?

How come a community manager, is buying houses for himself? abuse server more plz?
and encourages people to PK someone?

And is acting VERY childish?...

Do something about Kels Kels plz -.-, cba unmature GMs/CMs -.-

Also TPing his friends to locations =)?
How is kels kels immature? And tell me who she tp'd and when, i'll check the logs and take action if neccassary.

Answering, with a bad attitude to players.

1 he were talking to, just Poff gone, then came back from another place?

I dunno the name since i logged out after i saw that ^^

Well as you don't have any proof I can't take any action. Also you didn't tell me what she told you, so bad attitude could be anything.. As far as i've seen with /ghost she's always been helping people. If you got REAL problems you would like to report, please get some evidence.

Well as you don't have any proof I can't take any action. Also you didn't tell me what she told you, so bad attitude could be anything.. As far as i've seen with /ghost she's always been helping people. If you got REAL problems you would like to report, please get some evidence.

Ok give me DB acces read from 19.00-19.15
i want to read 1 specific thing Chat messages done in that time, also logs what he did under that time.

U can't? dont make another OT and beg for players, if u cant handle ur own problems on the ones u already got.

Wow you're definitely mad. Have a nice day sir, won't be bothering to reply you more.

Wow you're definitely mad. Have a nice day sir, won't be bothering to reply you more.

Not mad, just proved ur wrong, and u can't admit ur staff is doing something wrong ;)
And since u didn't wanna give me the logs, just says that ur allowing ur staff on all of ur server to power abuse :)

have a nice day, mr abuser ;)

at least introduce a fucking noob protection level, some fucktards are just standing outside depot (levle 200+) and killing newcomers.

Back