• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

18:36 New record: 230 players are logged in.

Join NOW xD

Last edited:
I hope you can fix your server it's been laggin a lot lately and now it seems to be completely down... I hope we don't need to move to other servers yet.

You don't, we 've moved to linux and got ip tables for those dos's now.
Also server is now alot more stable with the latest boosts & other small stuff. We will also be opening a new world to this shortly.

Its good server but you need to change vocation balance! Mages are trash and kinas are as powerful as paladins.
Change mana potion gain to ~500 or increase Spell damage formulas.

Its so boring that you can't kill 2 knights with 2 mages because knight ALWAYS hit more then your potions can fill your mana bar and if you don't use mana shield you will use too much mana for healing too. I would like to play my mage too but I feel like Im freaking useless compared to paladins and knights.
Or maybe change spell exhaust so mages can shoot sds, spells and shit more often...

Otherwise its pretty good server.

Thanks, I was actually considering raising the potions healing to 500, i'll make a vote for it in game later today.

but only the strongest mana potions gain should be increased. All other pots are fine.
Nice to see you care about it :)

Back