• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

183 record>>
GOGOG 200
great server!
JOIN NOW
also@ lyod
could you explain exactly what happened,
And who you "think" was involved?

183 record>>
GOGOG 200
great server!
JOIN NOW
also@ lyod
could you explain exactly what happened,
And who you "think" was involved?

I logged in, stood in Thais DP, saw a demon guy, so i looked at him and he were the CM, i didnt really care about that..
Then i checked the houses outside DP, when i saw the name Kels Kels, come up.. so i ran to him asked him how a CM can have a House, when they are supposed to gather information about what the players think, and what to improve..

This aint 100% accurate just what i can remember.. kinda rage quitted after and didnt even think and give my energy more then typing here on otland.

Me: How come a CM got an house?
CM:Why shouldnt i?

Me: ehm.. ur an CM, ur here to help players?..
CM: Ye, i am doing that also..

Me: Well, u could just give urself money and get the best house?..
CM: No, i cant give myself money.

Me: Ok?.. ( he ran away )
CM: I bought this house with this char, cus im using it on my " REAL CHAR "

that's when i ran back to DP and watched him..
after a while :

CM: KILL DEDE said that like 2 times maybe?

So the CM encouraged the players to run after him and try to kill him. ( i dunno if they ever killed him, i didnt follow, just though to myself wtf is that CM doing.. ? )

He ran into DP, with another guy he were talking to before, then this :

CM : Sec! Poff

the other players, stood still besides him, then suddenly

" Poff "

After 2 mins i then saw this guy come from North of Thais DP, so from Middle DP to run from North of thais " from the small valley "

So.. Now this is fully allowed ?
This information AINT 100% TRUE, this aint copied from the chat!

So, what happend if u wanna hunt the guy that got this house? am i gonna hunt CM ? lol'' a joke right? tho Rohan thinks this is acceptable anyway.. nothing more to say here.

afaik: CM can't make themselves item in rohans server (been a CM in past)
also; i believe that "CM" was just joking with his/her friend about killing "DEDE". It doesn't even concern you, why are you listening to all that crap?

afaik: CM can't make themselves item in rohans server (been a CM in past)
also; i believe that "CM" was just joking with his/her friend about killing "DEDE". It doesn't even concern you, why are you listening to all that crap?

Forgot to add, he were " admin " on the server since he knew Rohan very good and that rohan " loved " him said, and that he were admin on every else of rohans realms.. :) so yeah he can make items if he is admin..

Enough with the lies ffs. I AM the only admin on server, rest are CM's who are uncapable of making ANY items.

@Rohan: There is no way that he will change his mind about there being another "admin", don't even bother arguing.

Enough with the lies ffs. I AM the only admin on server, rest are CM's who are uncapable of making ANY items.

Sorry, this aint lies, how is my Logs going so far?, and that he said he knew you by 100% and he were admin on many other of ur servers is very true also...

Don't accuse me of lieing, when u got no " proof " of me doing so? remember, ur the one who don't wanna share ur chat logs on these times? + u haven't really given us here on otland a real reason why u wouldnt? are you trying to hide the truth or something?..

How about you provide proof that you talked to another "admin" mind sharing the name? pfft

How about you provide proof that you talked to another "admin" mind sharing the name? pfft

Uhm, don't come here and play smart boy, i already said the name, l2read before commenting me, his name is ONCE again Kels Kels

BTW to everyone else that havent read from the beginning

READ IT OR DON'T COMMENT..

Btw, how long does it take to get a log from 19.00-19.15 anyway?

rohan, best thing to do is to apologize, even if you didnt do wrong(or anyone of ur staff). it will make loyd happy but i really suggest u to invest the case further as some cm didnt behave properly according to loyd. and a cm should not own a house, it causes corruption and crap

rohan, best thing to do is to apologize, even if you didnt do wrong(or anyone of ur staff). it will make loyd happy but i really suggest u to invest the case further as some cm didnt behave properly according to loyd. and a cm should not own a house, it causes corruption and crap

Finally someone got a light up that a CM were owning a house..

Anyway, Rohan, is still wrong about what he says. That CM did wrong/ also said he were admin on several other server on Rohans OTs. Why would i sit and lie? just because u don't got a screenshot u say someone lies and gtfo??..

Really, if i could say that in real life when pentagon got nuked by Iraq : VIDEO OR GTFO NEWSPAPER TRLOLOL! they would probably think im mentally braindead.

+ it doesnt hurt to actually care about ur server, rather then sit and enjoy the ride while ur money swims in. Since this actually ISNT something i just came up with, i wouldnt even bother to post on this topic just to lie o_O? i probably would have done that on many other OTs also then right..?

No but srsly rohan take ur responsibility and check Kels Kels up 19.00-19.15

Last edited:
Is it true that you get 50 premium points at lvl 250?

and does it work on a second char too? (I mean like if you get 2 chars to 250 u'll get 100 points)

Is it true that you get 50 premium points at lvl 250?

and does it work on a second char too? (I mean like if you get 2 chars to 250 u'll get 100 points)
Yes the myth is true :ninja:
Yeah, but you need to be on another acc then. You may also use MC, but just as long as you don't enter it in events etc. with your both char at same time.

I can reccomend this server, Its a nice fair staff, Nice stages. What I can find (No bugs), Nice features. Its a good real map server!

Strongly reccomended.

WibbenZ