• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MasterCores 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you couldn't of proved my point any more than you just did Realsoft =D

Anyways, my work is done. Nothing against you or your servers I just don't see why you feel the need to make new accounts every month after a server you launch goes down.

Lol you couldn't of proved my point any more than you just did Realsoft =D

Anyways, my work is done. Nothing against you or your servers I just don't see why you feel the need to make new accounts every month after a server you launch goes down.

okaaaaay.. really, I just proved your point by being here or.. ? :O
oh, forgotten, "realsoft" is the only guy in the world using smileys so I must be him for this -->> :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Proving my point, by overly using smiley faces in a defensive manner constantly. (defensive much?)

This really is my last post here this time, I have nothing against you but it just makes no sense to me why you're so obsessed with a "clean image".

If people don't believe me, as I said I don't care. Sheep will be sheep.

<3 you realsoft :)

Proving my point, by overly using smiley faces in a defensive manner constantly. (defensive much?)

This really is my last post here this time, I have nothing against you but it just makes no sense to me why you're so obsessed with a "clean image".

If people don't believe me, as I said I don't care. Sheep will be sheep.

<3 you realsoft :)

I wasn't defensive :D I was annoying you with loads of smileys, because hey! I'm the only one using them, right? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thing is, you're doing an awful at playing these new roles. Your way of writing and phrasing never changes, you argue the exact same way you've been doing for years, so anyone with experience will see right through it. It is almost fascinating watching all of this again, too bad otland seems to lack a lot of the activity it had before, so it won't be as entertaining this time. Don't bother arguing against me, I'm not gonna change my mind, but I won't really bother interfering either apart from this post. I'll watch this crap play out for the simple reason of entertainment. I'll see you as another person if you manage to play your role better, so let's hope you do, but I have the feeling you won't really bother. You seem to have the mindset that you'll do whatever as long as you don't leave "solid proof", whatever that is.

You got my full interest in this, so go for it. Could be fun getting some other activity than from just the regular shadowcores and company.

Last edited:
@Zisly, did you really had to write everything in one solid line? I get headache reading it <.<
And whatever you're aiming at, I'm sure there's a polar bear to take the shot o_O

I got to say this is freaking awesome!
20 minutes of work between database & client & game sources, I managed to put one out of tree worlds online!
Sorry my language but this is fucking awesome! <yes I'm exited>
orrote.jpg

And in the database I found one interesting character :D
r1j69d.jpg

I'm for fucking sure going to build on this! it's incredible how much things you could find in it :D sure there's flaws and problems (already found 3 serious bugs in the sources) but hey! that's what I'm here for! :D

kinda strange that both you and erik lives in the same town

Last edited:
kinda strange that both you and erik lives in the same town

Let me guess, iplocation = Malmö? which is the network-center for almost all internet in the South Sweden (everything south of Jönköping)
Am I right?

Thing is, you're doing an awful at playing these new roles. Your way of writing and phrasing never changes, you argue the exact same way you've been doing for years, so anyone with experience will see right through it. It is almost fascinating watching all of this again, too bad otland seems to lack a lot of the activity it had before, so it won't be as entertaining this time. Don't bother arguing against me, I'm not gonna change my mind, but I won't really bother interfering either apart from this post. I'll watch this crap play out for the simple reason of entertainment. I'll see you as another person if you manage to play your role better, so let's hope you do, but I have the feeling you won't really bother. You seem to have the mindset that you'll do whatever as long as you don't leave "solid proof", whatever that is.

You got my full interest in this, so go for it. Could be fun getting some other activity than from just the regular shadowcores and company.

LOOOOOOOOL I've been on this forum for 5 years and yeah... this realsoft guy gets alot of stick and i love some of his work but i didnt read enough to ever find out why he's so hated... but that aside his posts are really funny, yeah like you said his way of arguing hasnt changed a bit hahaha reading his first post i was like wtf is this realsoft? then i read the comments and LOOOOOOOOOOL this is popcorn worthy <3

GunCraft said:
No wonders that guy got hacked, haven't you wondered why I didn't start the mastercores web to attract people instead of guncraft?
there's so many leaks that it scares me! it's safer to go space with a weatherbaloon than running the mastercores web.
I saw there was a sql query at character search that didn't had any protection at all... which is freaking scary.. so now on hand I find it amazing he didn't get hacked more often.

MasterCores web is more or less using all codes that was used in the 90's...

So I can say, if this project gets enough attention and followers, I'll have to re-write the website :p
SPECIALLY the forum, holy fuck..... stright sql-injections was possible on every freaking file on there..............

no one is buying it

I could make 2 worlds, one EU and one US, but lets not get ahead of ourselves, better start with 1 world for now, lets see how it works out.

Also, dedicated server in US is little problematic, it's some time since I checked dedicated there but I want to remember they're rather expensive + not very strong internets.
I mean, I haven't seen any company that offers 1+ Gb/s for a decent penny yet. if I'm wrong you could please add a link to me to check out :)

Use proxy with ddos protection ?

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOL I've been on this forum for 5 years and yeah... this realsoft guy gets alot of stick and i love some of his work but i didnt read enough to ever find out why he's so hated... but that aside his posts are really funny, yeah like you said his way of arguing hasnt changed a bit hahaha reading his first post i was like wtf is this realsoft? then i read the comments and LOOOOOOOOOOL this is popcorn worthy <3

Go to Sammy's blog at
http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/page/2/
You'll find out all about Erik and his dark back story on the 3rd article up from the bottom. Sammy has a whole lot of articles about oldschool, OT, and Tibia drama and stories. It's a good read.

In other words, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS OT PROJECT OR ON THIS GUY. You really wanna know who he is? Go read the article Sammy posted about him on his site. This guy never changes. Keep making new OTland accounts Erik, I'm glad someone is shining a light on you.

This is just ignoring, Guncraft have been working on that server for atleast 6 months of what I know, and he replies to another thread about mastercores, and is prepared to launch it, and get this thrown at him, Shame at you guys..

You know what it is who cares if this guy is realsoft or what so ever? He hosted a good ot I really liked Mastercores and you all played and liked it in the beginning. Yes i admit he made mistakes he could do something different but still whats in the past stays in the past. If this guy wants to rehost mastercores why flame his thread? You all cry about no good servers online then someone attempt to open a server and the trolling/flaming begins.

Like i said before this community of oldschoolers = DEAD

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.