• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Meteria 8.5-8-52 | RL MAP + Richtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna turn up the lootrate? lvl 25-60+ and all I got was 3 broadswords aand 1,1k cash... This isnt 3x lootrate.

Homepage looks great but "all quests" shows that you are lying since no Server got the current stats of quests of real tibia...

20:12 GOD Andren: 50 Premium Points added to the account of Nzak!

=D

Damn it! I told the server provider not to start untill I wake up!

How about making the lootrate 3x? This is more like 1,5x. We're two friends who have lvled from lvl 25 - 110+ on drags and DLs.. We each now have 30k after buying promo.. Adjust the lootrate or it's not worth playing.

Lower Loot rate is more better! It's the best... Low rate makes items more rare and more higher price..

Sure its great to have low loot rate, But many "noobs" is not playing if the lootrate is this low :p

btw great server!

Whats the point in having 120 MPA in your house and other people have the same and can't sell them b/c it is not rare... I rather see 10 MPA in someone house and be rare...

slu3xi.jpg

B
U
M
P
Great server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back