• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Meteria 8.5-8-52 | RL MAP + Richtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo.. Where the fuck do I download the 8.5 Client? I downloaded from Tibia.com and says only 8.5 allowed?

Yo.. How long left for the server to start?

xD

Meteria will start 18:00 CEST

7 hours and 30 minutes left

We got our own 8.52 client. Check meteria.net/downloads for more information about it.

Greetings,
Meteria Team

How long now? In EST Time what will would it be? Right now its 6:08 AM...

well in 6 hours which is 12 PM for you:p, don't you have to sleep? oO 6 AM:p

Yea.. I thought the server was going to open at 4 AM... Fuckin shit now I gotta go to sleep and have a Alarm and wake me up at 12 PM... ARGG! I ONLY WISH I KNEW THE TIME... CYA I HOPE I WILL BE AWAKE WHEN THE SERVER OPENS!

How fast is mana/hp regain, with and without promo? And most important of all: how fast is the regain for softs and Meteria boots? I'll buy if you post the exact values of the items.

Druid/Sorcerer : HP/6sec = 25 | Mana/3sec = 25
Knight : HP/3sec = 25 | Mana/6sec = 25
Paladin : HP/4sec = 25 | Mana/4sec = 25

Elder Druid/Master Sorcerer : HP/4sec = 50 | Mana/2sec = 50
Elite Knight : HP/3sec = 50 | Mana/3sec = 50
Royal Paladin : HP/2sec = 50 | Mana/4sec = 50

Soft Boots : HP/2sec = 10 | Mana/sec = 20
Meteria Boots : HP/2sec = 20 | Mana/sec = 40

Hope your happy with your answer.

Regards,
Meteria Team

I hope Besegnar is a test character? If this char is lvled up high, I think we can all just drop playing this server.

About Besegnar.

He's level will be reset.

We are just trying out the server.

Regards,
Meteria Team

Ahh... Fuck I was the second highest level, then Besegnar came and then I became third :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back