• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Meteria 8.5-8-52 | RL MAP + Richtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less then 1 hour left!

News :
Added !bless, !aol
You will always have bless if your under level 60 = you won't lose any items

Meteria is now ONLINE!

News :
You will always have bless if your under level 60 = you won't lose any items

We are sorry to inform you that Meteria Boots and Soft Boots can't be purchased yet.
BUT! Since this OT is brand new and it's soon new year we will have discount on all points until 1/1-10

Please report all bugs on Report Bugs

No, the server is not online. 10 minutes after you said it would be online.

It would be great if you actually had the server online, before you post that it is online.

Something strange have happend... It was online, but then it crashed..

And you don't know how to launch the server again? Come on.

Some people lacks the ability to be patient.
I have to say it's weird you guys got a bug just before/a couple of minutes after the server start.
Oh, well, hopefully you guys will fix it, coz I'm eager to play ^^

Just be patient xD

Word, just cant figure out why people are going crazy about something being delayed.. As if nothing has ever been delayed before :S

offtopic: Supernatural rox ;D

Word, just cant figure out why people are going crazy about something being delayed.. As if nothing has ever been delayed before :S

offtopic: Supernatural rox ;D

Yeah Supernatural rox <3

Everyone that is spamming "PUT IT ON".

He have a problem and is trying to fix it.

You noobs should just stop being douches and try to fix it by yourself instead.

Sam & Dean teh Demon Hunters :D
Here the season ended before winter holiday :< In sweden its around when Sam killed lilith and the last seal opened and now they have to stop the Apocalypse x]

@ont, Yeah hope you fix the bug soon :) Would really love to try this ot :$

This is NOT our fault, it's the hosting company. We are trying to get contact with them

Be patient

I have a feeling that this has to do with ports, has it ?

it's not your hosting company:eek:, how come britories is still running on the dedicated

Also I checked donations and I got confused, its a picture of a crossbow and it says
"50 Crystal Coins (25 points)
You can buy supplies and eq with this cash!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back