• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type !talent zombie
That will put 1 point in zombie

Same syntax for the rest.

I wasn't able to find a list of the talents online anywhere..

What do the talents do exactly? For rangers they get:
Dracula
Healer
Maner
Ninja
Zombie

Edit: Guide on website isn't accessible :// A few people were asking about it ingame

Last edited:
Dracula - dunno
Healer - adds more % hp restore with potions
Maner - adds more % mana restore with potions
Ninja - dunno
Zombie - adds more % change to not die with low hp

I wasn't able to find a list of the talents online anywhere..

What do the talents do exactly? For rangers they get:
Dracula
Healer
Maner
Ninja
Zombie

Edit: Guide on website isn't accessible :// A few people were asking about it ingame

Dracula gives you some lifesteal in pvp and ninja gives you 1% chance to avoid an attack per talent

!guildcreate <name>

for guilds. Then you can manage it online :3

I finally have time to play and it's offline. Dang..

Got an ETA on when it'll be up?

honestly, should be any minute, znote is waiting on his boss to fix the dedicateds internet or something so he kindly purchased a temporary dedicated from Stian and its pretty weak in ram i believe so they server overloaded the ram and bam crash, znotes on though just waiting for him to put it back up, if you wanna add me to msn i can let you know when its on, [email protected]

I just made a Nymph named Juners. See you there =D

still havn't removed anti kick... you're a lazy guy, aren't you?
guardians heal 2.4k with mana?? lol

Last edited:
Got a lvl 89 warrior there
Fearbear IGN
warriors are quite good imo
will lvl a guardian later hopefully it will have the stats system and subvoc working soon soon xD

why its offline again?

Last edited:
Server is off atm. Website too. I think for an update.

Its up and running.

I have to be honest.. I am not very impressed with this ot. Some aspects are good; however others are not. The maps are fun and the upgrading system is neat but.. There are a ton of bugs throughout the server and the only thing which attracted me to this server doesn't even work.

The level 100 zone wasn't mapped for 8.54 which makes it impossible to move from the NPC. The instances do not work and the task NPC gets bugged after you accept the Necro quest.

Panda, I don't know why you expect players to stay.. I've heard lots of promises about fixing things but I have yet to see a single thing fixed.

IMO Moonlight was more fun.. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back