• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 49793

imageen.jpg

~*~A Little Info~*~​

IP: www.MoltenDawn.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54 (With Custom Client Option - Recommended)
Experience Rate: 9x-5x (To really experience the rpg feeling)
Skill Rate: 12x
Magic Rate: 5x
Loot Rate: 1.5x
Quests: 250, 210 being chain quests (Ie. Requires pre-req quest)
Team Quests: 64
Servertype: Rpg-Pvp

Classes

118d1e0.jpg
166ab2h.jpg

16k3q87.jpg
qn4vh3.jpg

2wc1ykm.jpg

Nymph
Role: Healer and Team Buffer
Elementalist
Role: Magic Damage Dealer
Guardian
Role: Tank
Warrior
Role: Melee Damage Dealer
Ranger
Role: Ranged Damage Dealer

Never Get Bored Is Our Moto

I've noticed all Ot's out there you eventually simply run out of things to do! Yay im level 500, now what? Oh i guess i can go kill more demons, Joy, then? Oh... More demons! NO! On Molten Dawn there is always something to do no matter your level, from farming, crafting, pvp, instances, getting stat boosters to completely suit up your character or over 260 quests giving not just gold and experience but also crucial items into fully gearing your character but many other showoff items. Also in each capital city there is a Monster Hunter, a Npc who will give you a personal quest log for you to fight through for more rewards. But you might say, ok i see i will have things to do by myself, but what about with others? Well with our unique instance system you will easily be able to find groups and work your way through instances and bosses for Molten Coins, Which can be used for getting noob and rare gear in every town. Oh and dont forget to always get the daily quest from The Story Teller, Rare and Unique Rewards are in your future.

Indepth PvP System

MoltenDawn will have a very indepth pvp system, random pvp will be low frag amounts, you will be able to kill 3 unskulled players every 3 days. However Arenas will be where you will show your skills and be rewarded for them. On MoltenDawn the capital city will have several duel arenas, 1v1, 2v2 5v5 and guild fights which will be hosted every Friday evening for special rewards. Duals will be gambled upon, players will both be required to put in a gamble amount (Ie. each 1k) the winner will win both these bids.
On MoltenDawn we understand some people are there for the brute PvP and bloodshed with comrades or single. However we also understand some just want to enjoy the RPG feeling! So on MoltenDawn you are able to turn your pvp status from on to off or off to on once every 24 hours! However to insure people do not kill and then turn there status off you cannot turn your pvp on/off with battle signs or 30 minutes after a player kill, also only once every 24 hours.

Advanced Vocation System

Each Vocation, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, Elementalist and Nymph has a choice for different talent tree's. How do these work? Well much like World of Warcrafts, For example a Warrior has the talent tree options of Crusader Ninja etc. Talents such as, increases dodge % by 1,2,3,4,5% (depending on the talents rank), within this talent tree you can pick many different routes, from more armor beneficial talents to better damage reflection talents. Its all up to you how you customize your characters!

Further Customize Your Character With Stats

Further customize your character exactly to your liking with stats. "Stat points" are given every 10 levels and/or dropped by dificult bosses and by completely some long quest chains. Stats can be put in any of the following categories.

Fatality - Increases Max Health Capacity
Intelligence - Increases Max Mana Capacity
Dexterity - Increases Evasion Chance
Luck - Increases Loot Chance

An Extreme Farming System

We like to say, farmville meets tibia, On MoltenDawn 90% of houses have a small garden (some bigger some smaller) behind, beside or infront of the house. These gardens are for planting crops, housing sheep chickens or pigs!
Q: Whats the point of this though!?
A: Crops and animal products can be traded in as a daily quest for experience and special rewards.
Q: What else do these products do?
A: Fruits and Vegetables depending on the type may give mana regen, hp regen, skill boosts or speed boosts. But why is this special? They are extremely light on capp being able to last for long hunts or quests and more capp for loot!
Q: What about animal products?
A: Pig meat after the pig has matured can be harvested for a large hp regen or used for hides for reinforcing your armors defence. Sheep wool can be used to tighten your bow/crossbow strings making them deal more damage. Chicken eggs can be eaten for increased movement speed.

An Enormous RPG Map

The Map Is Over 140 MB of Walkable Map, Including desserts, underwater areas, frozen tundras and large castles.

Instance System

With a very structured Instance System players are allowed to go in groups of minimum 3 maximum 6 players into dungeons of there choice to overcome a small number of mobs with a unique boss at the end. There are several Unique bosses that have different forms, stages and fight styles that drop rare gear only reachable by slaying these bosses.

Find Group System(Complete In Patch 2.0)

Want to do these instances but dont know any other players? Easy, say !Findgroup and you will be put ontop a list that can be seen by saying !group showing a list of all players looking for a group. Also making it easy to pick up more members to overcome the most dificult bosses.

Molten Coins
Molten Coins are essentially the second currency of Molten Dawn. You can use these for many many things, either using 1-2 to buy lowbie equipment such as knight armor/legs and a nice fire axe, to spending 40-50 of them to buy Molten Gear (A bit stronger than anni gear). Not only are molten coins used for gear but they can also be broken down at the banker for hard cash, 5k per coin. But be aware, these coins cannot be bought, they can only be earned through hard quests or instances and bosses. These coins can be used many ways on Molten Dawn, all for you to explore.

Upgrading
Use upgrade stones or iron ores to upgrade your equipment! All weapons and armors can be equipped with 3 slots of stats, These stats are added at random amounts and sometimes will take several attempt before you get it just right!
Including extra: Hp Max, Mana Max, Spellpower, Melee Damage, Ranged Damage, and Regen.

Rare items have a 15% chance to drop when epic items only 2% chance
A rare item will consist of one attribute boost from 10-20% boost, Attribute boosts are attack speed, hit chance, damage, defence, armor and reflection.
Epic items will consist of two of these attribute boosts OR one 20-35% boost!
All items have a chance to be dropped as rare or epic or normal.

An Intense RPG
MoltenDawn has a full and complete storyline, from start to finish you will follow several indepth storylines moving from town to village to refuge to outpost following different quest lines by different Npcs. These quests will not only take might they will also take intelligence to complete.

Want to be on our mailing list?

What is our mailing list you might ask? Well everyone registered will receive an email from us once a week-2 weeks about
~Recent patch updates
~Promotional updates
~And once a week we will be giving out in-game prizes to mailing list members!

How do i join the mailing list?
Simply send me a pm on the forum with your email! That simple!

How many are currently in the Mailing List?
Well the server just finished its closed beta and there are already 410 people on our mailing list!

How do i get removed from the Mailing List if i change my mind?
Simply reply to the email saying please remove me and bam done!

Sincerely,
Molten Dawn Staff​

Last edited by a moderator:
im actually pumped for this server :eek:

If you are pumped for this server "Like" it at the bottom of my first post :)

Added a bit more:

Never Get Bored Is Our Moto

I've noticed all Ot's out there you eventually simply run out of things to do! Yay im level 500, now what? Oh i guess i can go kill more demons, Joy, then? Oh... More demons! NO! On Molten Dawn there is always something to do no matter your level, from farming, crafting, pvp, instances, getting stat boosters to completely suit up your character or over 260 quests giving not just gold and experience but also crucial items into fully gearing your character but many other showoff items. Also in each capital city there is a Monster Hunter, a Npc who will give you a personal quest log for you to fight through for more rewards. But you might say, ok i see i will have things to do by myself, but what about with others? Well with our unique instance system you will easily be able to find groups and work your way through instances and bosses for Molten Coins, Which can be used for getting noob and rare gear in every town. Oh and dont forget to always get the daily quest from The Story Teller, Rare and Unique Rewards are in your future.

Last edited by a moderator:
GET ON PEOPLE!:) Awesome server, *Orgasm*

Should be online next few hours guys, At the moment projected time is 3 hours from now :) Me and TKO just wanna make sure everythings just right at release :)

Tbh I dont think it'll get alot of players, due to the fact that Moist is in your team.
And he doesn't really have a 'good' reputation here. But I will try it nonetheless

P.S. Don't fuck up with the release time if it isn't released on the time you said it would be, then people will get annoyed xd

Tbh I dont think it'll get alot of players, due to the fact that Moist is in your team.
And he doesn't really have a 'good' reputation here. But I will try it nonetheless

P.S. Don't fuck up with the release time if it isn't released on the time you said it would be, then people will get annoyed xd

Ya all understandable, and release time is just aproximate like i said, if tko isnt able to get on by then it'll be a bit later, cant help that, but TKO (Hoster) said he'd be on by then.

Release will be on time, 2 hours from now

Status
Not open for further replies.