• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

-Sweden- MontainOTS 8.6 Custom teleport map

Will you test this server?

• Yep

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knasmannen

Google.com
Reaction score
General info
Client: 8.6
ip: Montainot.servgame.com
exp stage: from 1200x to 5x
magic rate: 10x
Skill rate: 30x
Map: custom made teleport map
Donations: non, will come in next update.
Events: Team battel (blue vs red) And lms = last mand standing.
Will come more events in the next update

This is just the general information and you can find more stuffs ingame.

we will not add donations right now it will come in the next update.
Will not have Ower powerd items and not expensive. full set will cost 6euro~

have a good play time here at montainOTS

if we arnt online when you find any BUGS or want to give us some ideas on what we can change so the server will be bether you can use our forum that you can finde at "Home" Under Downloads.

Some info about the server you might wantt o know befor you start to play
We use custom made map made by me and some other map parts that other persons have done.
Its based on 8.6 client (you can find ip changer and 8.6 client on the downloads section)
Its pvpe that means you will gain exp from other players on the server.
we have both quests in "quest room" and in main island where you spawn when you do your first logg in, The same is for spawns, some spawns will be found around the main island and the other spawns will be found in "spawns teleport".
we have some custom items that you can get in quests and by donate, donates is not in use now but will be when the beta test is over.
it will not be any ower powerd items and not expensiv like other ots over the internet.
heal system is the orginal potions health and mana potions. they heals by percent of your health/mana. depends on what pot you use
health pots = percent of Health
mana pots = percent of mana
spirit pot = percent of both mana and health.

we use addon npc, you will find a chest with ether 20, 50 or 100 of addon coins that you can trade for first or second addon in the shop (ea addon will cost 100 ac/addon coin)
exampel: first assassin addon cost 100 ac. second assassin addon cost 100 ac, so for one full addon with both first and second addon will cost you 200 ac.
the first ac chest will be found in the temple.

Regards knasmannen

pics
1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png map.png

Last edited:
That's more like medium rates than low rates. :p Anyway i think it's something new, so worth to try.

That's more like medium rates than low rates. :p Anyway i think it's something new, so worth to try.
True dat.

its offline cuz it need some more time to fix and edits. was thinking it was rddy for beta but wasent close at all to be hosted to beta....
Hard to make it rddy when Im self on the project, and Im not a scripter so I cant make scripts so it will be playabel, maybe I will rellese it here at otland on download section and wait to someone els will make it hostabel and then play it or somthing :p haha

well close this theard please.

True dat.

its offline cuz it need some more time to fix and edits. was thinking it was rddy for beta but wasent close at all to be hosted to beta....
Hard to make it rddy when Im self on the project, and Im not a scripter so I cant make scripts so it will be playabel, maybe I will rellese it here at otland on download section and wait to someone els will make it hostabel and then play it or somthing :p haha

well close this theard please.
Too bad, maybe you can find someone to help you with scripts. Anyway good luck.

Not expensive? Only set will cost 6 euro and you will probably add vips and other things.

will use donation set nothing els. so if you want to pay 6 euros for some good stuffs for the ot then they can do, it wont be op stuffs.

Pay2win ? what is that. do I got to pay for somthing to win or what ?

will use donation set nothing els. so if you want to pay 6 euros for some good stuffs for the ot then they can do, it wont be op stuffs.

Pay2win ? what is that. do I got to pay for somthing to win or what ?
6 euro? i dont think so :)

6 euro? i dont think so :)
You dident answer on my question. what is pay2win? I havent se any server where you can buy full donation set for lesser then 6 euros. what i have se is up to 10 euros or so. But Im not sure if I will add donations or not. Brings more players if you have donations on a server..