• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this from a guy who usually only play's RL Maps..

THIS SERVER IS AMAZING.

I mean the part that attracted me was the 12 different classes.. & yes the spells and all that are different but that's why it's custom and great because it's different! :)

If anyone need's help in-game just msg me. "Ceejzor"
good-luck and have fun!

Hey guuys! If You want to check this server, how it looks, how it works, then check out this stream! j4rp3n ! Stream is on now, and ive only 19 mana pots left, trapped on turtle island :D

I think i'm gonna try this now :) i've seen this project for many months and it looks interesting. A lot of work has gone into this and that is very uncommon in the recent ot community. Therefore i OWE this server my company :)

look forward in seeing you all :)

nice server, great rpg feel, and nice mapping but dont know what mage vocation get :S

Hiho, if someone can help my friend about a task in game... We were doing the task about blueberries recipe, so we went to kill Goblin's Boss. My friend hadnt got space in his backpack, opened the chest and got this msg:
13:50 You have found a spirit berry recipe.
So he must have the recipe somewhere, but he didnt. Now he cant continue the task, anyone knows what i can do? If its possible to give him his item GM :/

Shiva really nice serv :) Just got the elder necrionian medallion ^^ damn i want that ladybug :3

Hiho, if someone can help my friend about a task in game... We were doing the task about blueberries recipe, so we went to kill Goblin's Boss. My friend hadnt got space in his backpack, opened the chest and got this msg:
13:50 You have found a spirit berry recipe.
So he must have the recipe somewhere, but he didnt. Now he cant continue the task, anyone knows what i can do? If its possible to give him his item GM :/

I believe I've dealt with that already.

Thanks a lot to everybody for checking us out, just reached 50+ players today, keep it coming! ^^

I believe I've dealt with that already.

Thanks a lot to everybody for checking us out, just reached 50+ players today, keep it coming! ^^

Ye, thank you to Shiva (if its u) :p.
What happens is that i lag a lot, well its freezes :/ first server that happens this to me

A lot of crashes :S

Can we all be tped to temple? I had to kill cockroachs x4 and i wasted all my potions/food.

Good server,
although i have had this client error 0x15......(something like that :/)

I will try it out next week, cause im on vacation in usa till april 18th, then come back to germany :)
here i dont have an up to date computer, but maybee in germany it will work anyway :D
Thanks so far, will give feedback,
Damon

I am looking forward, too ;)
If probs i will let u know for sure :D
Kind Regards,
Damon

Yeah...One of the best. Ity would be good to fix stamina. Running around with 0 stamina really..REALLY..SUCKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back