• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey, well we'll see how it goes. So how does it go with getting the server online then? It's been offline the entire day now :S

I'm aware. Waiting for both other staff members to login so they can deal with it. They need to cooperate on this I guess, that's why Milice alone couldn't fix it.

Look, give him a break, he had worked very hard on this server and so have the team. Just stop bugging him about it being offline, you and like 30 others have asked the same question. Just wait until it IS online and stop asking "when when when!!!!!" I'm sure shadow will bump the thread or something when it is back, keep check on the site now and then.

Until then, chill out a bit.

Good things come to those who wait.

If it was in my hand it would be fixed long ago. Of course this thing was not intentional, in fact, Tarjei broke the thing trying to fix something, quite ironic huh? I just sent 2 texts to them (tarjei & milice), hope they'll get them. :|

Even though the server is offline, I'm still working on other reported bugs and fixing things so when it goes online there's less to complain about.

Look, give him a break, he had worked very hard on this server and so have the team. Just stop bugging him about it being offline, you and like 30 others have asked the same question. Just wait until it IS online and stop asking "when when when!!!!!" I'm sure shadow will bump the thread or something when it is back, keep check on the site now and then.

Until then, chill out a bit.

Good things come to those who wait.

I mean it's normal for people to get addicted.. & want to play it every minute of every day.

It's also normal for when server's are down people spam why offline? or "When online?" most server's you always wondering that.

I looked the trailer and i found it very nice and exciting, I cant wait for playing..! Please owner reply this with some aprox date :S Cuz what are we talking about, days, weeks, months of waiting.... ?

Last edited:
I looked the trailer and i found it very nice and exciting, I cant wait for playing..! Please owner reply this with some aprox date :S Cuz what are we talking about, days, weeks, months of waiting.... ?

Server is online hours ago.

i like it... the only thing that is VERY frustrating is that its so god damn hard to understand

i like it... the only thing that is VERY frustrating is that its so god damn hard to understand

Agreed, I found the starting a bit annoying with all that new spells, offices and the food system.
It will be hard and boring for ppl who dont understand english well.

Agreed, I found the starting a bit annoying with all that new spells, offices and the food system.
It will be hard and boring for ppl who dont understand english well.

which i like, Hail English-talking community. heue

What we need is advertise more, im having really fun, this serv only need a bit more ppl :)

+1 man...this server rocks totally...like...i been referring it to friend/team from other OT and this is something i dont usually do. Cause i usually play 7.4 OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back