• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying I made 500k in a mere 30 minutes of lumber jacking and Nefaria I know made 2-3kk, I'm rich yes, but I totally support the reset & keeping the donation days.

It must be a hard decision to Shiva of-course but if he talk's to his staff and realize the economy is fucked at the moment then he might consider it, or at least I hope so.

With all those complaints, i won't play a server which most probably will have a reset. I'm waiting for an answer.

Btw, I agree with reset, i was who proposed to change lumberjacking becouse ppl got too much money, but i think u Ceejzor didn't agree with me. And now u want reset.

OP vocation? Yeah sure, shadowstriker for sure op.

LOL, shadowstriker is the easiest of all to level, along with defender. Perfect example of how the server works, we got defenders/shadowstrikers getting to lvl 70 in 2 days (this guy stated it), and we got almost all mage vocations (except maybe summoner->elementalist) unable to level.

i created this account on otland just to say this:

leveling is not hard.

making money is not hard.

this is my 3rd day playing my character "Sneaky stabber of eliteness" and i got lv 74 in like 2 days, its not that hard, and no i didn't no life it. its easy if you understand english/how an rpg works/have help with some of the tasks.

BTW

NOBODY was able to make "3kk" worth of gold off of lumberjacking, just saying an obvious fact. There are other ways to making money as well as the obvious fact that this servers "storyline" is about rifts and chaos and all this fun junk yet nobody ingame has even seen a rift yet, that means one thing, we are just at the BEGINNING stages of the game. Who cares if a FEW players are more affluent than you? You can still make enough money to afford eq, relics, artifacts, houses, rent, food, blessings, potions, boat fee's, etc..

You all are just whining stubborn idiots who see this as an ot and that its like any other ot where your affluence and level determine a certain "ranking" of how "good" you are at the game. It isn't like that. To be good at this game means you will solve the riddles, the quests, deal with the rifts, deal with the wars. Yes you need a little money to get started with that stuff but the server will pick up and the people who get ahead are the people who learn where to hunt, what drops what loot (relics, artifacts wise) and how to sell those for good chunks of cash.

You shouldn't ever decide a server reset is the best route, I would completely quit Necronia if a server reset happened and post and complain like you guys are right now.

You sir, are the perfect example of people ruining the server. "If reset happens I will quit necronia, don't reset". The admin gets scared of reseting for fear of loosing charlovers like you. People who prefer having their billion money and unfair level on a low-populated server instead of giving it up for the server's success.

I'm level 78 myself, I worked hard on it, but I see no point in leveling further because I know the server population is never going to increase if a reset doesn't occur. I prefer loosing it, and playing on the server how it should have been from the beginning.

PS: Yes, people made far more than 3kk. I got a friend who's level 58 and has over 9kk in his bank. He says that he made most of it from lumberjacking in the early days.

NOBODY was able to make "3kk" worth of gold off of lumberjacking, just saying an obvious fact.
Jokes on you. I have over 500cc in my depot. I don't remember how much came from lumberjacking, but I can assure you than more than 3/4 of it. And I didn't even abuse the bug 24/7. I'm sure there's people that made a lot more money.

No don't reset it, i see no problem. Maybe reset people's bank accounts or make them to less than 100k if they have more than it. As well as the depot. Don't Reset the characters. Levels are not an issue, who is to say that level 100 is rulling the server? The server may be made so levels 500 will be the higher? Look, the rift quests cannot be done at the moment. But i guarentee when they do, the 2nd rifts etc will require large teams of 70+ atleast! So don't complain about easy levels. Either like the server the way it is or GTFO. Simple.

No don't reset it, i see no problem. Maybe reset people's bank accounts or make them to less than 100k if they have more than it. As well as the depot. Don't Reset the characters. Levels are not an issue, who is to say that level 100 is rulling the server? The server may be made so levels 500 will be the higher? Look, the rift quests cannot be done at the moment. But i guarentee when they do, the 2nd rifts etc will require large teams of 70+ atleast! So don't complain about easy levels. Either like the server the way it is or GTFO. Simple.

Reseting the depots and the banks but no the characters sounds kinda weird...
And what about the people that abused unbalanced vocations to get to lvl 100 in the blink of an eye?

OK, I think I got the point. The server was made for people to play the first week, get uber rich within a matter of seconds, then play any vocation with extreme high damage output to get to lvl 100 in the same time before they get nerfed.
That's perfect! That way we have a gazillion of level 120+, and absolutely no low levels on the server!
So that way the server can be enjoyed by 20 people, while all the others quit instantly/struggle to get to high level, see it's impossible and then quit. Perfect approach IMO.

@zealot. No. I never said reset the depots, i said lower the balances to 100k *if they are over*, otherwise leave the same, and i meant as if people store money in their depots do the same. (or tell all players to place all their money in bank within 24 hours) and then remove all gold within depot.

@najiwe23.. No Lol, because by the time the low levels get to 100, the high levels will be 200?... And REMEMBER that everything is relative to the server. Forget how you know levels, vocations, damage etc. This isn't rl tibia. The vocations are getting balanced that is why pvp is disabled UNTIL THEN, so stop complaining about damage ffs.

But if you are gonna compare to rl tibia then

20 people? This server regualary has 50~ players.

And LUMBERJACKING WAS CHANGED AGES AGO. YOU CAN'T MAKE LOTS OF MONEY FROM IT ANYMORE! So stop complaining about it.

Hunting is the major way for earning money now through loot. Levels aren't hard to get either. Depending on vocation anyway. And stop complaining that rangers etc can level faster.. RL TIBIA IS LIKE THAT.. In a sense that rangers can hunt harder monsters as they can run them... How else are they meant to hunt? Get melee'd whilst they sit there and attack with arrows? Rangers have weak defence. Defenders are hard to level, until high levels. Like Elite knights in real tibia...

Stop complaining about old news. Vocations will be fixed. Lumberjacking was fixed- only 12k per bp now and believe me takes a while for that.

I see no other fault. I know of a bug that can be abused but i have told no1 and waiting on admin to notify them and i haven't once abused it, since why ruin the gameplay and exploit bugs when i can actually help the server. You all need to think about that when you flame, abuse and complain about shit not worth complaining about. You should be happy a custom ot is released that shadow has spent so long developing.

If you keep complaining then why play the server if it is so bad. Please, GTFO.

It isn't THAT easy to level in terms of boats dock at certain times, so limits certain access to spawns.
And the damage is high because monsters damage is high.

@UP
Appart from a lot of rageragerage, you completelly missed the point.

GhostX please read the thread before you post such an awful amount of bullsh*t

somebody want to give me a direct link to download the client? I cant find no god damn link, downlaoded some bullshit tool

Appart of a lot of no-sense arguments you used to support your "OMG NO I'M GONNA LOOSE LEVELS" post.

20 people? This server regualary has 50~ players.

Server doesn't even have 40 players on peak hours.

@ najiwe23? LOL it has 50+ peak hours..

And i used to support "omg no i'm gonna lose levels"?? WTF i am not bothered about levels or my character. I play this when not working on my
server, i am not "raging" i am just stating if you do not like the server how it is, then leave it.

Last edited:
@ najiwe23? LOL it has 50+ peak hours..

And i used to support "omg no i'm gonna lose levels?" WTF i am not bothered about levels or my character. I play this when not working on my
server, i am not "raging" i am just stating if you do not like the server how it is, then leave it.

Fail.

@up no. I think you misread my post, i was replying to Naj@ for stating i support "omg~LEVLESLSLLSS~" When i don't

I just support this server and people are complaining about the same things over and over again, i see the lumberjack comment too many times and it was fixed like a week ago. And the vocations are getting balanced and therefore PVP is closed.

Stop complaining and play the server.

I think all of us posting here play the server. The fact that lumberjacking was solved doesn't solve the whole issue, the server's economy is already fucked up, the highscores are already fucked up too.

It's like accidentally dropping a bomb on a building full of people and then saying "Don't worry, we fixed the issue that would cause the bomb to drop, it's all solved now"

Lumberjacking its just a bug, but, an update that changes ALL VOCATIONS, requieres a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back