• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about the people that abused unbalanced vocations to get to lvl 100 in the blink of an eye?
Vocations aren't unbalanced in that matter where some vocation hunts much better than the other one. Maybe necromancers, and spellcaster due to too low spell damage, but others are fine. This "balance" is ruined when PvP comes in action, and I consider PvP an important part of the game because there are and always will be PvP lovers, especially on a server like this where everything is custom - PvP is expected to be something new yet intense.

the 2nd rifts etc will require large teams of 70+ atleast!
First rift will be 80+ , second rift at least 140+ , not to mention the fifth or the final rift!

--
I really can't stress enough how NOT important the levels are. The economy could also be solved by doing the thing that was already proposed (I thought the same), but it's not like I'm not gonna listen to players. One thing is for sure, reset would really be a reset in all means, because some players would leave, new would come, and the situation would - apart from the vocations being different and there would be no exploitly-earned money, be the same. What bothers me the most is that people compare the whole meaning of this gameplay to the one that original Tibia forces. But I guess many people won't ever understand what I'm talking about, because first impressions are what drags the player to the server, and those who have the mindset of "meaning of a server is to be richest and highest lvl" will not even bother trying if they see big highscores.

What bothers me the most were/are the crashes which are still known to occur. After I get these vocations re-done, and do my best together with our team to eliminate those crashes, I'm almost certain we could make a viable solution to end such discussions and resume the gameplay which is currently stopped. About the amount of players - we'll push our limits to see it expand, and also a fresh new advertisement session should be started to try and show the audience the true meaning of the server.

I'm glad that there are different opinions on this, and I'm willing to hear more reasonable arguments why there should, and why there shouldn't be a reset, though I'm not saying any of that will/won't happen.

In my part, i will be still waiting for a reset. I wanna play this when all is solved, cuz it will be the best server nowadays.

and the situation would - apart from the vocations being different and there would be no exploitly-earned money, be the same.

You call a situation where exploited money ruins the gameplay, people stand on their unfair levels and newcomers refuse to come to the server because they know they are in immediate disatvantadge because of this, the same to a proper reset with everything solved, where we can get up to a hundred, maybe more players? There's an infinity between those 2 situations.

And yes, we all know that this is not regular tibia gameplay, all of us demanding the reset are players of the server, and some of us are high-levels too. Still, levels and money are important- of course less than in real tibia-, and even more if they were aviable to a select number of players in ridiculously high numbers.

First rift will be 80+ , second rift at least 140+ , not to mention the fifth or the final rift!
Perfect example of why levels are indeed important.

@Shadowsong, you say that vocations are only unbalanced in pvp.
I call that false, I have played 7 vocations at least up to level 50, and I can assure you there is no comparison point on the leveling rate of a shadowstriker or defender, to a saint or spellcaster or necromancer.
With one vocation you struggle to kill yet a single monster, while with the other you just blast through tons of them, often oneshotting them.
I have seen level 40 necros unable to fight hammersmiths withouth dieing, while a defender of the same level killed 4 of them in a matter of seconds.

In my part, i will be still waiting for a reset. I wanna play this when all is solved, cuz it will be the best server nowadays.

Same, I have logged onto the server and asked around in game chat and many people agreed that economy/highscores are messed up. I'll be waiting for a reset to bring my friends. If it doesn't occur, it would be a shame to see a server like this going to waste but... I'm not gonna work hard for my money/levels/equipment if I know some players got them for free.

Just stop with this shit and make reset. This server could be a lot more and have a lot more ppl online than it has now.

Look, i mentioned this in the world chat and none wanted a reset.

But tell me this, if the economy was fixed and vocations fixed, would you still want a reset?? *because it can be done without a reset*

The answer to this will straight away tell us the true reason why!

But tell me this, if the economy was fixed and vocations fixed, would you still want a reset?? *because it can be done without a reset*

3 things have to be fixed.
1) Economy
2) Vocations
3) Highscores

None of them has been fixed yet, and I don't believe it's possible to fix economy or highscores without a reset. Don't tell me that by removing the exploit it's all fixed, the damage has already been done.

Hmmmm weird since I asked around and most people agreed with the reset. Maybe we play on different servers.
Or you're just scared to loose your stuff and don't care about the server's good. Probably one of those egocentric charlovers that end up ruining the server.

I looked this guy up and he's only level 60.
Just LOL
The one that has the least to loose is the one that's most scared of loosing stuff.

U are loosing more ppl which are waiting for reset than u think u will lose doing the reset.

@up ffs i don't give a shit about losing my stuff, ask any player and i give them my loot items for free, i even pay for people's stuff sometimes. The reason why am only 60 is because i come on this, chill, hunt a bit n then come off. Like i said in a previous post, i play this when not developing my server.

Haha end up ruining a server?
Pfft. Shiva knows i am probably the ONLY player that if i found an exploit that would make me best player, etc free items would tell shiva and not abuse it.

Don't use this "oh noes my charactsewerzor" on me. Loada shit if you ask me. I am just stating for those who actually earned and worked their way up to where they are now, they don't want a reset. Also i spoke to many on the chat and ALL but 1 said a reset is bad.

Forget highscores, what does that matter!? seriously.. The only highscore that you claim is an issue is level and thats nothing. Skills aren't exploited so don't give me this shit.

Economy can be fixed by doing something similar to what i stated. -> limit bank balances to 100,000 if it is higher and keep the rest the same, and at the same time remove all money from depot and character. Ensure all characters are fully informed about the cash reset and give a 24 hour warning on regular intervals.

Vocations, i don't see this as a problem. If you all are so compelled to compare to RL tibia, then in rl tibia a knight levels slower than a paladin. A mage gets killed easier than a knight. A knight blocks more than a mage or a paladin.

If you are so worried, read about the vocations before you choose them. Saints are for support. So stop saying "i die easily halp mox" OFCOURSE YOU DO, saints are meant for team hunting.

Shadowsong wasn't even sure whether to make this a PVP server, and if all vocations where the same.. Why on earth would you want to be different. Would only be a need to be one character because the only reason why you would choose another is to do exactly the same things but with a distance effect or a melee effect. PLEASE! Take your heads outta your arses and understand that the economy can be fixed (because there are only select few who made lots from lumberjacking) and since that is fixed an economic reset would solve this.

As for vocations issue, i see no problem.. In reality a ranger would hunt things it can range from a distance without being attacked. A warrior would run in all gins blazing and a mage would stay back ranging. So you are telling me just because when a necro (mage) goes against a strong melee unit that has spells dies, it is because the vocations are all stupidly wrong? Grow up and learn to research before you choose a vocation.

EDIT: Also i don't mind, if a reset happened. I am just standing on the opposite podium because no one else is. See i do what none of you can do and i look in other people's shoes. I don't give a shit about my situation. Just those mid-high levels who actually hunted for their money and spent their time doing so DON'T want a reset and alot of the players don't have otland accounts and therefore cannot speak on here. So i am defending those who enjoy the server as it is. I very rarely, if ever, hear or see complaints within the game itself, seems to only be on here.

Last edited:
All those points are either not even common sense/have already been proven wrong in the last pages. I could fight them 1 by 1, but it's not worth my time.

LOL, shadowstriker is the easiest of all to level, along with defender. Perfect example of how the server works, we got defenders/shadowstrikers getting to lvl 70 in 2 days (this guy stated it), and we got almost all mage vocations (except maybe summoner->elementalist) unable to level.

I spent 100k in pots to get lv 55-80 quickly.

i'd love to see you lvl up fast like i did with a shadowstriker, considering 90% of our spells have a cd higher of 10 seconds.

edit: I would also like to add in that I skipped 90% of the quests to do this, and I will probably spend 2 days doing quests alone.

@Shadowsong, you say that vocations are only unbalanced in pvp.
I call that false, I have played 7 vocations at least up to level 50, and I can assure you there is no comparison point on the leveling rate of a shadowstriker or defender, to a saint or spellcaster or necromancer.
With one vocation you struggle to kill yet a single monster, while with the other you just blast through tons of them, often oneshotting them.
I have seen level 40 necros unable to fight hammersmiths withouth dieing, while a defender of the same level killed 4 of them in a matter of seconds.

Just cause somebody used a shadowstriker to out level somebody who doesn't even know what character to play means they level fast.

Shadowstrikers are squishy and expensive to level up which is why i made a wildheart first, knowing I would be able to level up and make money relatively easily to support a much more expensive vocation.

Same, I have logged onto the server and asked around in game chat and many people agreed that economy/highscores are messed up. I'll be waiting for a reset to bring my friends. If it doesn't occur, it would be a shame to see a server like this going to waste but... I'm not gonna work hard for my money/levels/equipment if I know some players got them for free.

the whole "over 9kk gold on my friends lv 58" is obvious exaggeration.

also, highscores are not messed up, people work hard for their levels, just cause you don't know how to get lv 100 and get in that top 10% of the community and be the "best" doesn't mean you shouldn't play. Play now, learn about the ot, if it does actually reset then please, by all means, use your new found knowledge from playing a few characters previously to excel at the second go-around.

Lonely Reaper is czinkota, not you, dipshit LOL! go look at the fucking screenshot thread. I am officially ignoring anything you say because its obviously lies/over exaggerated bullshit. Go scroll down to bottom of page and look at reaper's post, this is proof enough that reaper is czinkota, not your ass http://otland.net/f41/necronia-screenshots-156421/index4.html

Now directing economy.

It will get better, why? Because this is the first time since beta that people have played, and beta was very limited as we all have discovered from the copious amounts of bugs that have existed through these first few weeks. This lack of knowledge results in a few things. Death. Rage. Territory that people fight over. That results in more death.

So what does death mean? Death means, OH HEY LOL YOU JUST LOST BLESSINGS :LULZ: NOW GO BUY MOAR :>.

Besides, who here has seen this "rift"? I haven't. I want to. But I would die. I might loot something snazzy, but i'll die trying.

Last edited:
Reset could be considered, but I am neutral to both sides, I will do as the majority of community demands. Let the fix first be implemented.

I understand but i still feel the majority do not want a reset.

I think this server deserves a reset because it's the only way to fix the abuse. The fact that people had 2kk from LJ is not fair at all. All of those people that abused the LJ and got tons of money is just messed up. This is what they say, we already used it all on pots and blessings. There saying just because the used their money means its all good now, and no..... it doesn't matter what you used it on you still had/have an advantage to all other players. Imo I don't even think you should be able to sell wood, it should be used for BS and for arrows. Also getting money on here is SUPER SUPER easy.... How is this considered an RPG when you can get money from glads/mercs so easy. On these types of servers you're supposed to pick up every gold you see. You're not supposed to be able to hunt for 1 hour and get 100k. Lastly, the vocations are so unbalanced.. people got to such high levels in such little time which isn't fair. My final results are, I don't "want" a reset because I don't wanna start over but if it did happen I wouldn't get mad because I understand the reasons. So right now I am neutral, I mostly want the BS update to come out as well as vocation balance.

Last edited:
I think this server deserves a reset because it's the only way to fix the abuse. The fact that people had 2kk from LJ is not fair at all. All of those people that abused the LJ and got tons of money is just messed up. This is what they say, we already used it all on pots and blessings. There saying just because the used their money means its all good now, and no..... it doesn't matter what you used it on you still had/have an advantage to all other players. Imo I don't even think you should be able to sell wood, it should be used for BS and for arrows. Also getting money on here is SUPER SUPER easy.... How is this considered an RPG when you can get money from glads/mercs so easy. On these types of servers you're supposed to pick up every gold you see. You're not supposed to be able to hunt for 1 hour and get 100k. Lastly, the vocations are so unbalanced.. people got to such high levels in such little time which isn't fair. My final results are, I don't "want" a reset because I don't wanna start over but if it did happen I wouldn't get mad because I understand the reasons. So right now I am neutral, I mostly want the BS update to come out as well as vocation balance.

I see what you're saying and most of it is true, that's why after I release a poll asking people if they want the reset or not, will introduce some new changes to the economy. Cash turned out to be a real "easy" thing right now, and it shouldn't be that way.

Im just lolling at everyone in this thread at the moment, fighting over such ridicilous things, i can see how some of the highest lvl of the server would stop, Myself, not one of them. I would consider a reset after all the abuse of bugs, and leveling methods just an awesome way to get a restart, of all the level 100's on this server sofar, Myself, Ceejzor, Angel Celes and Nuxohiz are the only onse that FOUGHT to get to were we are, all of us would fight to get to where we are onse again, if the server would restart. The reason we are the onse that fought the hardest is we played the worst classes out there, aswell as not abusing anything for the money.
Me, a 111 Berserker, Struggled with leveling, as the problems have been explained in earlier posts, Low damage, doesn't really benefit AT all from theire passive, No Axes in game xept 2-3, and the one that actually had potential you cant get ores for.
Ceejzor, a swordsman, sure he's a half tank/ half dps, still he does about the same damage as me,
Angel Celes, Spearman. Maybe not so hard to level persey, Though she dsnt pull much damage.
Nuxohiz on the other hand is a 100 saint, actually sticking to the top at all times w/o being what you would call a "nerd".

My Recomendation on the wood has been that why are we even able to sell it at all? It's an RPG server damit, nothing should come easy, neither levels nor money. Wood shouldnt be sellable, it should be stricly bound to BSing, and with Wood and Ore's you could make Cheap weapons, sell em or upgrade em and sell em for more. it would all even out.

The Only fault i see with the server at the moment and what would be worth resetting over is the apparent Abuse in class chosing, if you check the recently created characters, Theire Defenders, Mainly because the TANK Class of all the classes Does the more DPS at the moment, they can easilly one hit most of the classes out there.
Summoners, Dsnt really do much in PvP, yet theire Tank summons can tank 2/3's of a defender, by doing 2/3 as much dmg aswell, and tahts EACH summon, by a total of 2 it would be a 4/3 to a defender.

1. I feel that the release of the server were WAAAAAY to hasty, they should have considerd all the buggs before releasing it, Making 90% of these crashes non existant from the start,
2. They should have thought about the part about being able to sell wood, but Not 99% of the items that dropped, which forced people to camp the trees,
3. Making a proper balance in classes when the beta were out. If you chose to play a saint or a defender on a RPG server such as this, you chose yourself, to put away all the soloing all together, you should barely be able to take down a mob 1v1, you should basiclly either stand there healing yourself, or as a defender, just stand there and not take any dmg, while not doing any dmg.
4. Map isn't Big enough at the moment for 100 players to play nor to quest, (i hvnt explored all, but im pretty sure im close to most that dsnt need heavy questing"
5. Rifts should already have been released Since most people above 100 got nothing to do, either they dont know where to get a particular item for a quest, it dsn't exist or its a 0.1% drop chance from a mob we have yet to find the whereabout.
6. ALL items needed for BSing should have been placed in the world (Like vanan ore's for axes, theres like a 0.001% drop chance from druidesses atm, and tahts frigging insane even for a RPG server)
7. Classes such as berserkers, Necromancers Defender and swordsman should have theire spells remaked to more suit theire Class,
as a berserker the AS is fine, but actually having to hunt at 10% HP, requires me to hunt cyclops on lvl 100 (just a suggestion) is the only way to actually benefit from it, Else im pretty much dead on 1 hit, or if i stay on higher health, wasting like crazy cause i deal no Damage.
Edit: Aswell as the above on berserkers, They should be the most fiercest Class of all warriors, making not the high hits, but the fast insane dmg, with the lack of survability, MORE Single target Attacks without the 16 sec CD, or the 220 sec CD on Skill increase,skills that actually declare that someone is a bersker.
Necromancers, Theire Passive is REALLY bad, I mean sure the Mobs when ever you kill something, that lasts for 30 seconds is a pretty cool feature, But RARELY that mob makes it to even hit another one, It would be more awesome if they get an like "Decreassed Minion Timer for each Minion. For example. 2 minions (reduce the time your minions stay out by 15sec) and so on, As a passive, and the ability to summon undeads out of corpses should be a spell that they can cast at theire own chosing for a 20 mana or so.

The reasons why i see yo not reset the server sofar, is that the onse of us that actually HAVE fought and struggled to get to where we are, just loose this week we have been patientlly waiting by the crashes, and not being angry or quitting, We've simply been going back out there.

Thats why i vote, IF there is going to be a Reset, playes above 100, or even 110 Should get a 100% bonus exp, for lets say.. 2days? The people between 80-100 would get a 50% bonus, That would even out the part of lost time for lvling.

Signed
/ Sowde

Last edited:
How more time it takes to make a reset, less ppl will want to do it. But what happens is reason for a reset, so dont wait more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back