• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I heard of Shiva making his final decision it was from Aurorea and he/she said to even ask Irke because he had seen it as well so i checked with Irke when he came online a few hours later and he didn't see any such broadcast. Aurorea also said that Nefaria was passing around a screenshot of Shiva declaring his final decision which also turned out to be false. Because of that I am going to assume that Aurorea was just trying to stir up drama, at least until we hear it from Shiva.

Last edited:
@Up
I saw it myself, and I guess I wasn't the only one. Anyways, let's wait for official post.

Somebody was passing a screenshot about it, too. Didn't look fake to my eyes.
Still kinda strange from Shiva

I haven't broadcasted anything. Someone is spreading bad rumors, I'm just working on the update these days, haven't even been to the server. Seriously people, when I make a decision, I'll post it everywhere.

I haven't broadcasted anything. Someone is spreading bad rumors, I'm just working on the update these days, haven't even been to the server. Seriously people, when I make a decision, I'll post it everywhere.

One of the high levels was spreading a screenshot where you were broadcasting that reset was final decision. That's why everybody is talking about it.

maybe make premium buyable by some other methods, i really dont like paypal :(

could we have an ETA of the next patch? Could be a few days, next week, I don't really care, I'd just like to hear something about progress being made other than "it is being worked on" kinda stuff.

The rifts will bring back players since the high levels have little to do, especially since pvp isn't enabled atm.

could we have an ETA of the next patch? Could be a few days, next week, I don't really care, I'd just like to hear something about progress being made other than "it is being worked on" kinda stuff.

Yes. I said it could maybe be done today because there's not much left to do but I may not have time to finish everything due to duties, especially since school starts tomorrow again. But by the end of this week definitely.

the adventure that follows? You mean repeat rook on one of 3 vocations that most of us high lvls already have done and do a ton of quests all over again? Not much of an adventure, more like hell when you have to deal with a ton of new guys/gals that don't know squat about the server.

yes, it might not be fun to do same thing all over again but if new items are implanted and some stuff changed, money making rate lowerd a bit.. it would be a challenge to level, and you would see the game diffrently.... like that feeling you get when you start to lvl from 1 (to the lvl you go to main) would be alot more fun...

Edit: Not saying that in main is boring...

Last edited:
10:42 50 player(s) online:
10:42 Lostardis [60], Befik [43], Balthazar [62], Nefaria [153], Ozi [71], Rezenthell [71], Savicus Sah'sheol [60],
10:42 Ver'om-slysh [54], Famine [45], Miyollia [45], Draoi [17], Plebb [84], Avaji Wing [34], Seredoo [82],
10:42 Teigens [49], Dias [107], Tree Hugger [45], Truskawkowy Mis [66], Eowie [35], Asteroth [36], Axio [46],
10:42 Karmelkowy [57], Kirat [40], Veltushi [20], Sel'bo [48], Pestilence [80], Vayne [84], Clyne [31],
10:42 Edgewalker [18], Bla [52], Chibier [76], Don Paputione [47], Marcy [22], Kirvis [31], Lelouch [18],
10:42 Bealdeath [22], Blackbird [65], Amiroon [39], Cybul [54], Hitonomi [42], Stormtempest [73], Roar [106],
10:42 Blaze [27], Gime [39], Pampeluna [52], Sebiq [67], Daro [72], Zato [64], Lykan [72],
10:42 Grave Digger [81].

maybe if you guys on forums quit whining and you would understand that the server is growing a LOT, without you guys :p.

10:42 50 player(s) online:
10:42 Lostardis [60], Befik [43], Balthazar [62], Nefaria [153], Ozi [71], Rezenthell [71], Savicus Sah'sheol [60],
10:42 Ver'om-slysh [54], Famine [45], Miyollia [45], Draoi [17], Plebb [84], Avaji Wing [34], Seredoo [82],
10:42 Teigens [49], Dias [107], Tree Hugger [45], Truskawkowy Mis [66], Eowie [35], Asteroth [36], Axio [46],
10:42 Karmelkowy [57], Kirat [40], Veltushi [20], Sel'bo [48], Pestilence [80], Vayne [84], Clyne [31],
10:42 Edgewalker [18], Bla [52], Chibier [76], Don Paputione [47], Marcy [22], Kirvis [31], Lelouch [18],
10:42 Bealdeath [22], Blackbird [65], Amiroon [39], Cybul [54], Hitonomi [42], Stormtempest [73], Roar [106],
10:42 Blaze [27], Gime [39], Pampeluna [52], Sebiq [67], Daro [72], Zato [64], Lykan [72],
10:42 Grave Digger [81].

maybe if you guys on forums quit whining and you would understand that the server is growing a LOT, without you guys :p.

SHUT-DAT-FUCK-UP-your-opinions-are-not-important.jpg

Aight so the chaos drags have been buffed, I logged in after a hunt yesterday. And well, give me a warning darn! Haha, love it tho.

Anyway, seems more and more people are on their way, bumping this up again!
Be sure to try it out peeps!

Oh and well the site doesn't show anyone online atm, guess it is a bug of some sort.

After reading page up and down, I simply can't see any real reason for a reset.
This is my opinion tho, anyway I do hope if the poll is made.. At least make it ip-based or something similar, so you can't abuse it that easily.
--

Glad to hear that the update is on its way, can't wait yey.. (Sick atm, so it kinda suck just writing on my exam, and movies/series doesn't cut it either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back