• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarjei, do you know how long the elder status will be available for! Since i have been waiting on my bank statment to show the deposits paypal did for 3 days + now and still not yet :/ i have to verify my bank before i can donate.. So please keep it available for a bit longer! XD i've been trying to buy it for ages but only just been paid and paypal needs to verify my account because i haven't used it in like 3-6 months.

:)

I might still be a little tired and misreading it but does any of this sound like it got a buff or does this sound like nerfed?

Swordsman Spells
~ Furious Slash damage range shrinked towards maximum.
~ Holy Justice damage range shrinked towards maximum.
~ Deathslicer cooldown increased slightly, but it no longer shares it with Whirlspin. Animation effect changed a bit.
~ Whirlspin exhaustion increased from 2 to 3.5 sec.
~ Carnage cooldown increased to 12 seconds.
~ War Cry:
* Animation changed.
* Added error messages so you know what's wrong when it doesn't cast.
* Duration increased from 2 to 3 minutes.

Tarjei, do you know how long the elder status will be available for! Since i have been waiting on my bank statment to show the deposits paypal did for 3 days + now and still not yet :/ i have to verify my bank before i can donate.. So please keep it available for a bit longer! XD i've been trying to buy it for ages but only just been paid and paypal needs to verify my account because i haven't used it in like 3-6 months.

:)

We prolonged it by 7 days (to 16th May). The reasons are stated in a forum post by me.

I might still be a little tired and misreading it but does any of this sound like it got a buff or does this sound like nerfed?

Swordsman Spells

~ Furious Slash damage range shrinked towards maximum. <- buff
~ Holy Justice damage range shrinked towards maximum. <- buff
~ Deathslicer cooldown increased slightly, but it no longer shares it with Whirlspin. Animation effect changed a bit. <- buff kinda, because now you can use both of those spells simultaneously
~ Whirlspin exhaustion increased from 2 to 3.5 sec. <- nerf
~ Carnage cooldown increased to 12 seconds. <- nerf
~ War Cry: <- buff
* Animation changed.
* Added error messages so you know what's wrong when it doesn't cast.
* Duration increased from 2 to 3 minutes.

More on-topic/general info here.

can't access the forums for whatever reason..

Neither can I. Hmm .. Maybe it's a freeforums.org maintenance, or some weird thing that happened to some of us, like to me 2 days ago; I couldn't access them, though other players could. So I went and tried through a german proxy and it worked. After about 7 hours, I could access them normally again.. rly weird.

It's been fine since 2 for me :) so try now

Love that you changed it into Necronia.net.. finally I can remember it when I'm going around doing random stuff at school and such hehe.
And just for fun, people can check this out if they are interested in knowing changes past 13 days or just generally want info about what the current records are etc:
Some fun facts about changes and records

Whats about reset and vocation balancing? i havent been active on forums if someone can explain me actual situation

Reset poll will be sorted out as soon as Milice fixes it, but I'm guessing the vocation balance patch did fine and players won't want a reset. Nevertheless, I'll keep my promise and give out the poll.

Great OT, especially people who likes questing (and not just the find chest at end of dungeon) should really give it a try!

bump :] started yesterday and i find it pretty enjoyable, join us

Recommend this ot! Some players may not be active but rest assured WE'LL BE BACK (terminator voice)..

Once exams finish there will be an increase!!
Anywy join i'll help all who need it. Although at college atm so wont be online til tonight.

Ingame: ghostx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back