• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ive only experience the lower tier of the game (rook)(lvl35) and...mage and warrior kinda rape. I must admit ranger are getting "ok" with each range advance so,yeah,im having a blast today. Hopefully its stay that fun in main :p

Also...i find it unfair that theres a fountain giving out full mana. Like mage getting full mana and mass magic lvling up. They get high ML while warrior and ranger have nothing to get skills. I dont think such a thing should exist. People will tasker those fountain like a week and be ML 100 and just kill everything easily.

Warriors suck, low dmg as fuck -.-'

@niko: I wouldn't agree, you're just not patient enough with them. I guess you should go mage.

So thats the reason why I can't kill anything? you serious? have you tried them?

I got iron knuckles + 23 Chaos/Rage and I hit 12, 15 max on a fkin cockrach,

I've done the quests where u need earthdigger items and fangs, 400 blueberries and that beer drinking thing, I'm lvl 24 and I can't solo any other quest and nobody wanna help me, I've dead 890000000 times, so don't tell me im impatient cause I really fkin tried to do 1 quest but its impossible when u cant do 1 single fkin quest with trash warrior class, either buff their damage abit? Im max hiting 15 with "CRITICAL" on a cockroach while a fkin mage can hit 40 constantly? zzz very bad balance on that

If you don't fix it I'm leaving atleast.

Thanks for reporting for Necronia NW reporting thread, One of the leaders of this server, will reply to you soon!
_________
Btw: I'm not a supporter or necronia or one of staff,
Just one of otland members!

With all due respect sir, I've seen you post such posts all around OTland.
Why are you thanking a guy for "reporting" something (isn't even a report) if you don't, in any way, have association with the server or don't even support it (as you wrote yourself).
That's weird dude, seriously.

So thats the reason why I can't kill anything? you serious? have you tried them?

I got iron knuckles + 23 Chaos/Rage and I hit 12, 15 max on a fkin cockrach,

I've done the quests where u need earthdigger items and fangs, 400 blueberries and that beer drinking thing, I'm lvl 24 and I can't solo any other quest and nobody wanna help me, I've dead 890000000 times, so don't tell me im impatient cause I really fkin tried to do 1 quest but its impossible when u cant do 1 single fkin quest with trash warrior class, either buff their damage abit? Im max hiting 15 with "CRITICAL" on a cockroach while a fkin mage can hit 40 constantly? zzz very bad balance on that

If you don't fix it I'm leaving atleast.

I'm not sure what you are doing wrong but everyone else seem to be fine with the way damage works with warriors. Maybe you should get some potions and use spells more often (there are both defensive and offensive spells available to you at that level). Money for it can be grinded easily at least. Also it depends on which fighting stance you're using. Furthermore, I personally think the current players are very friendly, have you asked for help on Necronia Chat channel?

I'm not sure what you are doing wrong but everyone else seem to be fine with the way damage works with warriors. Maybe you should get some potions and use spells more often (there are both defensive and offensive spells available to you at that level). Money for it can be grinded easily at least. Also it depends on which fighting stance you're using. Furthermore, I personally think the current players are very friendly, have you asked for help on Necronia Chat channel?

where to get potions? i went to magic shop, that food is only eatabl by mages?

where to get potions? i went to magic shop, that food is only eatabl by mages?

Buy them from Yonkal, all vocations can use them on Sattnyr Island. (the empty vials they're called, and they can be refilled with water at the hills of life).

Client not working for me, i tried the setupless client too.
Please read the troubleshooting section of this thread to solve your problem:
NNW Forum • View topic - Necronia FAQ & Troubleshooting

And we'll soon upload a client that will not have problems like this one! :)

Arent knuckle made for ranger ? I mean get a sword or something if your a warrior i see lvl 15 hitting 40+ and 100+ at lvl 30

Free magic level doesnt = 5 skill man. The way you design your game is that mage can get instant fun while other cant train on anything.They need to hunt bad stuff forever to get skills. I just dont think its right. Imma continue playing anyway but i think it will really outbalance the game in the long run . fullmana each 30 second is ...not that good. It should be cap to (x) mana at least or something. LvL 150 sorc getting fullmana each 30sec...Imagine the ml he would get in 24hour.

EDIT: Why is the game server offline? Cant login. Checked the site on nothing says anything about it.

Last edited:
Free magic level doesnt = 5 skill man. The way you design your game is that mage can get instant fun while other cant train on anything.They need to hunt bad stuff forever to get skills. I just dont think its right. Imma continue playing anyway but i think it will really outbalance the game in the long run . fullmana each 30 second is ...not that good. It should be cap to (x) mana at least or something. LvL 150 sorc getting fullmana each 30sec...Imagine the ml he would get in 24hour.

Yeah, I realized. The thing is a bit reworked currently and will be further on.

Currently we're dealing with another huge major bug that started to occur recently, so we'll try to fix that asap first.

Arent knuckle made for ranger ? I mean get a sword or something if your a warrior i see lvl 15 hitting 40+ and 100+ at lvl 30

EDIT: Why is the game server offline? Cant login. Checked the site on nothing says anything about it.

I'm going to be a wildlife so I'm using knuckle cause of lvling chaos/rage ^_^ which is the skill that wildlifers use

I'm trying to log on for first time ever and it will not let me connect it loads character screen but won't let me access game?

Here I was waking up extra early and thought I'd powerlvl all day, and it's not possible to login :(

Even tried redownloading the client since Shiva said last night that it might get a new client to fix a bug.

Been spamming the login and the who's online! I wanna plaaaaaaaaaay!! :(

Last edited:
Beta testing is up , we'll be sure to put the link in public later , and also some nice screenies , changelog , or whatever else needed
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
test.jpg
dh.jpg
pad.jpg

Boom goes t3h dynamite , the exp rates were lowered [not TOO much].
If needed , they'll be lowered even more, we're waiting for beta :p
huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang12.jpg

huang10.jpg

huang11.jpg

Who are you people? lol.

@on topic: Last night I posted on forum/website about what happened, server is back online afaik. :)

They're forum bots.

Looks like a great server might try it out later today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back