• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose to lower Trees Regeneration. Its too easy to make money only by lumerjacking.

Edit: Possible solutions:
- Lower trees regeneration.
- Higher probabilites of axe get broken, same in all levels.
- Trees give only one wood.
- Lower price on Wood shop, like 1-5 gps each.

Last edited:
I propose to lower Trees Regeneration. Its too easy to make money only by lumerjacking.

i agree, it will be exploited more than it already has once even more people hit mainland, will cause the economy to go to rubbish.

how would you propose making money then? I'm just curious.. before the people found out about lumber jacking seriously the economy was dead people would not even have enough money to buy items.

even with lumberjacking buying items doesnt happen, i have never paid for any of my equipment, people just give it away for free.

Edit: Possible solutions:
- Lower trees regeneration.
- Higher probabilites of axe get broken, same in all levels.
- Trees give only one wood.
- Lower price on Wood shop, like 1-5 gps each.

bump with proposals.

he bumped his own suggestion that was not even 24 hour's long..? can I do same? suggest something then bump it each time a new page get's made?

he bumped his own suggestion that was not even 24 hour's long..? can I do same? suggest something then bump it each time a new page get's made?

He can bump it as long as he isn't double posting. Its clear you don't agree with it because that is basically all you do.

Sadly, even though it's all I do I also help out the community giving away 20k to each new person who hit's main.. more then most of you tight asses would do.

for all I care he could take tree's out lol

That's great i approve of that. But you shouldn't be really defending something that is clearly a problem that needs to be fixed.

It did "use" to be a issue when cap was bugged & people could cut tree's in town around the temple, but since he has fixed cap issues & restricted cutting to only outside it has made a difference if ya don't believe me.. just ask some of the top woodcutters.

Update.

If that was not enough lumber has been taken down from these prices.
1 Week Ago - 10k/400 wood.
3 Days Ago - 8k/400 wood
What it should be - 4k/400 wood
Today - 1.2k/400 wood.

Hope you people who pushed for this so hard are happy basically this mean's beginners are not only going to have a hard time in rook since the vials they are also going to be screwed when they hit main.

Only way out of this deep shit economy we got right now is if Shiva/Terjai actually add lootable item's to the shop NPC for reasonable prices.
/endrant

Last edited:
How about they make it possible to skip this tedious frikken starter quest, you gotta annoyingly go through this 1year stupid crafting, mining and lumberjacking course only to then be pushed onto having to collect 20 of these stupid insides & fangs.

If i wanted this pointless shit i'd play WoW or Runescape wth is with you guys this ain't RPG, where the choice you make is yours this is an annoying linear adventure game.

The mechanics behind this shit is simple, it always will be.. You right click something then click something else and walahh you have wood.. who the shit wants to sit here and right click trees all day, the hell??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back