• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you Shiva..
Keep working on it.. Your doing fantastic.

tumblr_m5w4nxUJOM1rqwv86o2_500.png

there was a server named necronia which had alot of overpowerd donations in it.. it was a popular server around 250 people and I think this guy has mistaken this server to the server i mentioned earlier

Shiva and Tarjei mudafuckin legends! This server coming back with a........
Bang.gif

You bet it is. :D

there was a server named necronia which had alot of overpowerd donations in it.. it was a popular server around 250 people and I think this guy has mistaken this server to the server i mentioned earlier

But I doubt its owner's name was Shiva too. However we never had more than 100 players so I guess I may be mistaken.. I don't know. :v

Joan454 said:
Beta testing is up , we'll be sure to put the link in public later , and also some nice screenies , changelog , or whatever else needed
Hmm Im prolly not updated, but I dont know you :O

Don't mind those, they are some kind of forum bots that spam such messages, idk. You can recognize them by those broken pictures in their signature or w/e. D:

This "spam bot" has been awfully descriptive and on-topic with it's posts o.o

Theres still lots to be done, currently revamps are continuing along with tjenn lunar:- the new continent, we have a few ideas that may or may not hAppen once we reach the completion of our current tasks. Regarding coding side tarjei has been working day and night doing things and since otclient is being used, lots need to be done to that alone :- yet thats all lua.

So as said, realistically the server wont be ready for a short while at least. But when it is... It'll be more than a game. It'll be a new world ;)

- - - Updated - - -

This "spam bot" has been awfully descriptive and on-topic with it's posts o.o

They repeat posts within the thread, so tarjei or shiva would of written that originally

So as said, realistically the server wont be ready for a short while at least. But when it is... It'll be more than a game. It'll be a new world ;)
Necronia was/is already sth more than a game - nice community, funny actions, always live game chat. There was always reason to laugh. NNW is something special, I'm trying every single custom server and can't play them for more than week. Rly can't wait to continue fabulous adventure.

Hahaha nice one, though this question may have been asked several thousand times ;P But how's progress going? ??/100%

Thx ;P

Yes, well, I can't be precise when I say it, though GhostX explained it already - but we're somewhere at around 30%? I know it doesn't sound too well, but we're getting up there ;D

Necronia was/is already sth more than a game - nice community, funny actions, always live game chat. There was always reason to laugh. NNW is something special, I'm trying every single custom server and can't play them for more than week. Rly can't wait to continue fabulous adventure.

I am so glad... y-you.. think like that.
slic85.jpg

you guy's should do something like this maybe let your follower's know how it's coming so they don't have to spam "how much longer" xD

(taken from the never finished Phobos Online)
Coding
Client (80%)
Server (75%)
Writing
Background (100%)
Map (95%)
NPCs (95%)
Quests (80%) *
Books (95%)
Graphics
Environment (95%)
Buildings (95%)
Monsters (100%)
NPCs (100%)
Outfits (100%)
Items/equipment (95%)
Spells/feats (100%)

what ya think? ^.^
Maybe put it on the original thread or something, its up to you guys but I don't think it would hurt.

you guy's should do something like this maybe let your follower's know how it's coming so they don't have to spam "how much longer" xD

(taken from the never finished Phobos Online)
Coding
Client (80%)
Server (75%)
Writing
Background (100%)
Map (95%)
NPCs (95%)
Quests (80%) *
Books (95%)
Graphics
Environment (95%)
Buildings (95%)
Monsters (100%)
NPCs (100%)
Outfits (100%)
Items/equipment (95%)
Spells/feats (100%)

what ya think? ^.^
Maybe put it on the original thread or something, its up to you guys but I don't think it would hurt.

Maybe a bit later, but I think we give enough information in the teasers we do every few days, talking of which, one is coming up pretty soon! :D

A certain member *ahem* me *ahem* is behind on his work :} but something asap ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back