• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Days since update, give us some goodies Shadow or Tarjei! <3

Just wondering is everything going good? working steady at it?

Yes. I'm really sorry but there's not much I can/want to show. You probably wouldn't want to view pictures of codes, and the map i'm working on is in the same style as the pictures from before (elf tower, androktones, etc..). We got a hold of TibiaEditor sources thanks to Fallen and as soon as we manage to fix that tool, 3 month of work made during the summer will be implemented, bringing massive amount of new teasers and content. :D

Until then, join us on battleships :3

Here's the update some of you have been wanting!

As you know, you can read everything on our forum fully, this is just a short heads up.
We've finally removed the barrier that's been keeping us from developing NNW for the last few months to its full potential, we now also offer you 2 ways to help us with it - along with an extra one which will probably be the dearest one to most of you: testing.

Necronia will soon go temporarily online for you to participate in/test events that we make, first one being Capture the Flag!
Two teams (Blood Ruby and Dark Amethyst) battle for possession of enemy's flag while wreaking havoc upon their enemies on the small isle of Yorencia.

6-6.png

If you want to read the full article, go here.
:3

This server looks pretty awesome. It's very innovative, keep up the good work. I'll definitely follow the progress.

Last edited:
This is the best server, believe me... Im waiting since july? lol
It's an incredible server, unique features, unique items, unique staff + the people in it makes it an awesome community, this server is worth it...Im just waiting for it to be online once again with the new stuff, maps, creatures, all kind of content.

Greetings
-Liro

This server looks pretty awesome. It's very innovative, keep up the good work. I'll definitely follow the progress.

Thanks, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. :)

This is the best server, believe me... Im waiting since july? lol
It's an incredible server, unique features, unique items, unique staff + the people in it makes it an awesome community, this server is worth it...Im just waiting for it to be online once again with the new stuff, maps, creatures, all kind of content.

Greetings
-Liro

Good to hear from you Liro, I'm glad you got such an impression about NNW. ^_^

Whatever the server and you shiva need, you know how to contact me, msn, priv message or whatever.

GUYS WAIT FOR THIS SERVER, I'ts the best one you will ever play and stay tuned for the news.
-Also you guys should show some advances besides the Artificial Intelligence of the mosnters that will be added*.

Whatever the server and you shiva need, you know how to contact me, msn, priv message or whatever.

GUYS WAIT FOR THIS SERVER, I'ts the best one you will ever play and stay tuned for the news.
-Also you guys should show some advances besides the Artificial Intelligence of the mosnters that will be added*.

I do, thank you.
And we'll show off some more stuff when it's completely ready. :p

when is this server coming up..?

We don't have any release date estimated besides being sure it won't be in this year.

ugh im still waiting to play this game again!!!!

ill probably end up going on deployment again before its even out :(!

My end: not as much as i should. Christmas stuff has occupied me atm. But i'm sure shadow and tarjei have made improvements :) keep tuned!

give us the christmas teaser !!!!11111 one one

Yeah we've made some nice progress during the past couple of days. I'm still deciding what to give you guys for christmas, but something will be up definitely! Expect to hear from us soon.

For all those who didn't know, we've put up a progress tracker (with percentages) onto our forum so you can check it out. [this thing was requested by someone here..]

ow i didnt know about that, good theres an tracker for the serv, btw, i saw theres something called language translation, what lanuage is that i mean from what to what

ow i didnt know about that, good theres an tracker for the serv, btw, i saw theres something called language translation, what lanuage is that i mean from what to what

The primary language of the server and client will be English, however (based on how many good translators we can find), it's completely flexible and we can translate the client and NPC messages to any language. For now we have trustworthy translators and translations to spanish, polish, german and croatian I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - I've just recorded some video material which I'll be putting together this weekend as a christmas teaser! :w00t:

Also - I've just recorded some video material which I'll be putting together this weekend as a christmas teaser! :w00t:

Shiva, do you know what I hate about teasers? They tease. I just can't wait any longer for Necronia to be up again!

I'm sorry mate, that's the best I can do for now. :C
May I offer you this virtual cookie to calm you down a little?

Guess I'll accept the cookie, and in return you'll recieve a compliment. Shiva, if making Open Tibia servers were a sport, you'd be my champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back