• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it's mouth interior darker so you can see the teeth easier, nice though :p

Just a quick teaser of a newest monster. More is very soon to come.

Larvghulpic.png

Larvghul2.gif
When shit gets a mouth!!
Sorry its good but looks like a shit xD

Make it's mouth interior darker so you can see the teeth easier, nice though :p

Is this better? :p
LarvNew_zps9752bc60.gif

When shit gets a mouth!!
Sorry its good but looks like a shit xD

I know, right? Tfw attacked by a mouthed shit -
1345185023644_zps86d8f16d.png

looks like a better rotworm version :)
I was kinda aiming for that, but since rotworms are a different monster in Necronia, making Larvghul was viable. :p

Also ty everyone, I appreciate all comments c:

man i cant wait to play this OT, this is about the perfect time for its release as theres just 1 decent OT out there with low player population >.> Ascalon is an exception cuz it has potential. Still.. ;P

I present to you the second abomination from the void, a mighty paracide known as Blarghlarv:

1000212_612928905405494_111770233_n.jpg

blarghlarv_zps1c022af4.gif

I have also laid some groundwork on this bad boy:

534776_612928975405487_175842582_n.jpg

I might even stream once I begin working on the sketch to make a real monster if there are people interested. Anyway, more pictures and sketches can be found on our facebook page if you're into it. Tell me what you think!

Moon-Dragon_zps472ca6c8.gif

The Blarghlarv reminds me of my pimples! haha! Joke.. soo glad your making some more custom monsters man! & Would love to see the stream!

The Blarghlarv reminds me of my pimples! haha! Joke.. soo glad your making some more custom monsters man! & Would love to see the stream!

Hahah, damn pimples man. Those actually are some kind of pimples I made on the shell XD I love making custom monsters.

Shiva.
You sir are awesome.

Did you... create that account to tell me I'm awesome?
I'm sorry bro, but if so, that adjective belongs to you!
1349464971807_zps4e038c6a.jpg

Well since there is quite a few of you interested, I'll announce the stream a few hours prior to it on our facebook page and here, then leave the link once I turn it on. Everyone will be free to join/watch/chat. More news soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back