• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiva if you don't mind me asking, has rook-guard been remade? or is it still the same as before?

Another question Shiva :p Will you have some kind of system to prevent botting? I know it will be a custom client but that's very easy to bypass, I remember last era people could easily bot on woodcutting and such which was pretty annoying. It's just that I get very demoralized when I see people botting and it's not fair for those who don't.

Another question Shiva :p Will you have some kind of system to prevent botting? I know it will be a custom client but that's very easy to bypass, I remember last era people could easily bot on woodcutting and such which was pretty annoying. It's just that I get very demoralized when I see people botting and it's not fair for those who don't.

I'll see if we can come up with anything, but for now, we're not even sure how many players we'll have, let alone botters, you know? And even still, we'll have a lot of active community, and good CMs, the least we can do is to deal with them the old fashioned way.

Trust me you will have a lot of players, I was even fine with the amount of players it had before. Now it's growing so much bigger and a lot of people know about and can't wait to play, especially with all these new sprites it will be such an adventure!

Its based upon 8.54 but we add our own features so it doesn't matter. It doesnt use their mount nor new outfit system or similar stuff like that.

Lol wtf, didnt see that coming at all. Why did u went with 8.54 though? I wouldve expected atleast 8.7+ to lessen the botters & not to mention its a more stable client with proper exhausts >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me you will have a lot of players, I was even fine with the amount of players it had before. Now it's growing so much bigger and a lot of people know about and can't wait to play, especially with all these new sprites it will be such an adventure!

And like he says, you'll get enough players anyway. Plenty of people are anxious to get started -- Wont matter whether it'll be 8.54 or 8.7+

Lol wtf, didnt see that coming at all. Why did u went with 8.54 though? I wouldve expected atleast 8.7+ to lessen the botters & not to mention its a more stable client with proper exhausts >.>

- - - Updated - - -

And like he says, you'll get enough players anyway. Plenty of people are anxious to get started -- Wont matter whether it'll be 8.54 or 8.7+

Not with otclients control on it. You can code it so only allows that specific client and not another.

Also - the version is literally irrelevant. It has all the sprites until 10.10 plus all the custom sprites added. Ontop of that tarjei has sort of rewritten the engine. It now has more player side features and is more flexible for designing the server as shadowsong wishes.

One of the most iconic projects imo. Nothing will come close to it's originality for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

^ What ghostX said. But it's 8.54 because that was the newest version when we started developing Necronia. (Actually we started at 8.2 but updated to 8.54 a bit later tho we didn't want to update anymore, it's a huge process when the server is as custom as this).

Well I guess 854 is only deprecated number that says only when we started developing it...:p
Anyway you simply wont be able to use pure 854 client on new Necronia beacosue we are using content files that comes from newest Tibia updates. The only way to connect will be otclient :>

Alright fair enough, but still 8.6 and below is way outplayed and has a crappy ass exhaust system though ;< Unlike 8.7+

Alright fair enough, but still 8.6 and below is way outplayed and has a crappy ass exhaust system though ;< Unlike 8.7+

Well our system pretty much worked like we wanted it to, each spell has its own cooldown (except if we set a same group of spells to share a cooldown storage) and the exhaustion on item usage is as same as ever. So no biggie there. If there's anything lacking, it's easy to add it upon players' demands tho :D

It doesn't look amazing, it is amazing ^_^

Last edited:

but... Did you not read what i said. It ISN'T the same as the standard client. The engine has been tweaked-client version is irrelevant.

Goodluck bror,I miss Necronia :> I talked to White joker a while back,can't remember on which server tho :p

Goodluck bror,I miss Necronia :> I talked to White joker a while back,can't remember on which server tho :p

he was the tutor right? XD
I bump into a lot of the older players tbh now and again
nuxohiz
nefaria
wing
etc XD

Meh,I just rememer Joker,and Shiva's little bro,there was a few other guys that I remember... I remember White Joker telling on me when I stole some shrimp from a guy who was fishing ;<

That was a few years ago <.<

"Necronia is coming out this summer"
- Shiva, 2004
Every year since then XD

But jk, this time I expect to see all of you old guys back, as well as new members to our little community, I just can't wait for us to get it back online finally. Tho right now, Tjenn Lunar has to be made first.

@up Nice to see you're still active bro :D

Can't wait to play Necronia again, sorry I didn't read the whole thread.. Is there a date yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back