• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently its staged from 5x to 1x, but I think we will reduce it to 3 to 1 or even 2 to 1.
But since we'll encourage questing rather than grinding (hunting), best way to gain exp will definitely be to do quests and puzzles.

The lower the better the exp rate! :), Last one it took awhile.. and I mean what a month or two till we started seeing people hit lvl 100? That was beautiful.. except that one guy.. who seemed to be on 24/7 & lvling nonstop! :)

and to promote questing over grinding would mean you have to have a BIG BIG amount of quest lol soo lookin forward too it.

The lower the better the exp rate! :), Last one it took awhile.. and I mean what a month or two till we started seeing people hit lvl 100? That was beautiful.. except that one guy.. who seemed to be on 24/7 & lvling nonstop! :)

and to promote questing over grinding would mean you have to have a BIG BIG amount of quest lol soo lookin forward too it.
It's all true what you said. Regarding quests, there are really lots of types of which I can name a few;

Rifts - Six of them represent six chapters of the main storyline. They yield greatest rewards and progress in server's lore.

Silverdragon Crusade Quests
- They put you in various situations pushing your hunting, exploring and survivability abilities to their maximum. They vary from grindy missions to huge trips and adventures.

Hidden Quests
- They are unlocked by discovering areas and clues about various subjects and are assigned to you by none else than your character's curiosity.

SDC Explorer Guild Missions
- With a huge explorable land and a new continent on its way, Necronia is full of places to explore. Explore places and collect landmarks at various hidden or significant locations to earn exp and more missions.

Area Quests - Each bigger area/city/settlement thats inhabited by creatures will automatically unlock a questline that contains various quests related to that particular area (Currently Conqueria, Venoma, Bawfuria, Peninsula~, and the whole of Tjenn'Lunar (possible 6-7 locations))

I think this will be more than enough to get you guys going, and we will add more in future updates too.

It's all true what you said. Regarding quests, there are really lots of types of which I can name a few;

Rifts - Six of them represent six chapters of the main storyline. They yield greatest rewards and progress in server's lore.
Silverdragon Crusade Quests - They put you in various situations pushing your hunting, exploring and survivability abilities to their maximum. They vary from grindy missions to huge trips and adventures.
Hidden Quests - They are unlocked by discovering areas and clues about various subjects and are assigned to you by none else than your character's curiosity.
SDC Explorer Guild Missions - With a huge explorable land and a new continent on its way, Necronia is full of places to explore. Explore places and collect landmarks at various hidden or significant locations to earn exp and more missions.

Area Quests - Each bigger area/city/settlement thats inhabited by creatures will automatically unlock a questline that contains various quests related to that particular area (Currently Conqueria, Venoma, Bawfuria, Peninsula~, and the whole of Tjenn'Lunar (possible 6-7 locations))

I think this will be more than enough to get you guys going, and we will add more in future updates too.

I know your a man of imgs & gifs soo in honor of Shadowsong!
index.php

Hey guys, remember this place?

before_zpse952bceb.png

It's been re-made and quite some content will be added/changed on it. Prepare to meet new rook-bosses, explore new areas and embark on epic little adventures that new citizens of Bawfuria have in store for you!

6_zps917e30ad.png

For more exclusive screenshots, check out our facebook page - or the mapping thread here.

@Shadowsong, Shiva.. I have no words for these amazing sprites you adding + mapping.. But once you talk about rook (Bawforia), I should tell you that It will be an amazing idea for these people that want to stay in rook forever, maybe adding some content also for them?... I think that it might be really good. According to people they will have the choise of staying aswell or just having a rook char but with tons of content @Bawforia.

In my opinion I would make a rook char just to help new people, explore new content in rook, kill these new boses u talking, but if theres a chanse of having more quests for "High levels" in rook I would do em no doubt. Ofc, I will make an archer once again ^^

@Shadowsong, Shiva.. I have no words for these amazing sprites you adding + mapping.. But once you talk about rook (Bawforia), I should tell you that It will be an amazing idea for these people that want to stay in rook forever, maybe adding some content also for them?... I think that it might be really good. According to people they will have the choise of staying aswell or just having a rook char but with tons of content @Bawforia.

In my opinion I would make a rook char just to help new people, explore new content in rook, kill these new boses u talking, but if theres a chanse of having more quests for "High levels" in rook I would do em no doubt. Ofc, I will make an archer once again ^^

Thanks for the suggestion but I've thought about it and no, we must encourage players to leave Bawfuria once they're done with everything on it, that's why the amount of content won't be too widened on it, since the whole lore and the new continent we're working on are related to locations outside of Bawfuria, and if we want story to progress, those areas must be explored and quests finished. However, we will make sure that Bawfuria gives a really nice welcome to everyone and have them enjoy their stay c:

Yea, this server with you ideas really sounds amazing, keep on with it mate!

Btw, how is it going, any news? :)

Well, no website-tier news updates yet, tho there will be soon. What I can say on progress is that we're currently in making of 10 new concept monsters related to Tjenn'Lunar in spriting department, finished with 2 areas of Tjenn'Lunar completely, nearing its finish on the west side of continent in mapping department, and I and Tarjei are developing new client and game features, mostly UI related stuff, though we'll be adding a new element/damage type "Venom" too during these few days, but more news on that soon.

In case you haven't seen the new client yet:

0bfJo.jpg

@Shadowsong , Hey Shiva.. Im just wondering it's a question; - Do you know exactly at what point are you planing to launch NNW (release it), I mean for example, when you finish mapping Tjenn'Lunnar... Or you want to complete it 100% of your ideas and then release it and that will give you a lot of time to think about new ideas and make updates..?

-I hope you understand what I tryied to ask.

Greetings, Liro.

Yes I understand, and we already have everything planned for Tjenn, Necronia and future.
After Tjenn'Lunar is completely mapped and most of the script systems are finished, a public beta will be open where we will test stuff and improve stability to the max. (it will take as much time as it needs, even if it means months) so that there are no crashes like there were last time nnw was online. Once all of that is sorted out, we launch.

This time we'll give it our best to deliver the best experience for players - no lag, no crashes, so we must make some intense testing when the beta is open. :3

It's so cool and i don't want to wait anymore, but i know i need to :D

We are working very hard to be finished as soon as possible. If you are a skilled mapper and interested in joining such a great project please apply in the APPLICATION THREAD.

If more people working for us we can finish faster and u can play soon.

yours Noxiz, mapper of passion :D

From our facebook;

"I waited 'til today to post this because now is the birthday of our new mapper Khan who mapped Quellmist Forest I'm standing in. Along with him, a new mapper has joined but we have yet to validate her skill and determination before we can say anything. Once again, we wish you a happy halloween, and we wish that more of you would post a submission on our Halloween Event (www.necronia.com -> Explore). We already got these 3 little pumpkins and we want to keep them coming because they will all be given to you ingame with other various rewards, so don't miss your chance!

More news soon!"

544585_665342740164110_1815270491_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back