• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know xD but what I meant is why can't it be on all day instead of only from 10:00-18:00. The more it's up the more bugs we find :p

I know xD but what I meant is why can't it be on all day instead of only from 10:00-18:00. The more it's up the more bugs we find :p

Well there are quite a few reasons. First of all, we don't want the test server to be online without both of us being present and we have other stuff to do during the day, tho I believe 8 hours a week is more than enough time to find quite some bugs and then take the following 6 days to fix them. Second of all, we don't have a dedicated host or something, it's just Tarjei's local (dare I say crappy) computer. And third of all, that time interval works the best for us and majority of the testers because it's during afternoon and on weekend.

Bump!
It was our 4th anniversary 2 days ago and there has been a content update on the website containing new information about the server, check it out if you're interested!

If you would like to win tickets for special rewards, check out the thread on our forum and post pictures/write stories of your memories from NNW when you played on it!

scre5_zps5b5690d8.png

this is one of the reasons, if not the main reason i stick with open tibia, I have to have played this at least one time :p

btw: happy birthday for the project :D

I can't wait til it gets online!
will you post a Beta realese date soon?

I will have to see with Tarjei if we'll continue the testing soon (when he's back from a trip), one guy offered to pay for dedicated hosting so we might arrange something!

Also, updated the thread with new better screenshots and a remake of the void lord screenshot, information about team (added a new mapper, and there's more to come maybe), and I would like to use this chance again to invite anyone who thinks is qualified for mapping for us to check our application thread! Help us finish this server faster :3

5-5_zpsac56917b.png

Are you an old player from NNW?
Visit this thread and win special prizes: http://necronia.freeforums.org/4th-anniversary-tales-from-nnw-t623.html

Too busy to write something up, plus Midoerie is far to great :p

Last edited:
How much is the hosting per month if ya don't mind me asking? Was curious how much running the server actually cost?

Great content updated on website thanks for keepin us n the loop <3

How much is the hosting per month if ya don't mind me asking? Was curious how much running the server actually cost?

Great content updated on website thanks for keepin us n the loop <3

It's been a while since we hosted last time so I'm a bit rusty on the prices, but I believe we'll manage to find something nice for about 30€ per month (for beginning), if that's not enough for good speed and 24/7, we'll pay more, but then it all depends on player donations for how much we can keep running it on such prices.

I will make a new update soon, until then, there is some juice in my other threads such as new sprites and map pieces everyone!

love you guys <3

Pm me please when necronia test server/real server start :< IM WIARUS THE CLUBMASTER pro pvp player kill all gg//Shadowsong be ready to nerf other voc cuz i gonna play hmm spearman? :<

He should not need to nerf any vocations as they are all pretty much balanced from the last time i played it. I personally loved the spear-man class good pick hope you have fun when it launch's they are a great starting class.

He should not need to nerf any vocations as they are all pretty much balanced from the last time i played it. I personally loved the spear-man class good pick hope you have fun when it launch's they are a great starting class.

Pm me please when necronia test server/real server start :< IM WIARUS THE CLUBMASTER pro pvp player kill all gg//Shadowsong be ready to nerf other voc cuz i gonna play hmm spearman? :<

We might get a test server soon because one fellow necronian offered to pay for the host and thanks to him we might all get to test sooner than we thought on a good 24/7 serv.

Vocations will not be nerfed, per se, rather changed (some almost completely, some just minor changes) and their spells will be re-tested and checked for best performance and balance. Spearmen are a beginner-friendly vocation indeed, so that's a good choice for a start c:

We might get a test server soon because one fellow necronian offered to pay for the host and thanks to him we might all get to test sooner than we thought on a good 24/7 serv.

This person must really like your server as much as i do :) hope to see it up soon!!

Can't wait!! This is really the only reason I'm still getting on otland, and I even convinced a lot of my cousins and friends who quit tibia a long time ago to try it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back