• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have never seen an item with the random stats. Only looted a hatchet with like, 2% attack speed or something.. Seemed SUPER SUPER RARE, which is good but not THAT rare. Everyone complained they couldnt find any haha.

Still have never seen an item with the random stats. Only looted a hatchet with like, 2% attack speed or something.. Seemed SUPER SUPER RARE, which is good but not THAT rare. Everyone complained they couldnt find any haha.
The rare weapon drop have already been increased a while back. It's still rare, but not super-super-rare. :)

I hope this gets put back online! Hopefully with more interesting rare items and a 5% chance to loot them.

I only looted a single item(katana I think from a rotworm) even up until level 100+.

What u need is custom vocs^^
well that's the best idea to get this server going, even if you think diffrently, people wont just play another custom map with RL monsters and vocations. You need to do something more than that.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, we will take everything in to consideration!

We are currently discussing about the future of Nelvara and meanwhile recruiting some new Staff to get our project even bigger.

More information about the reset will come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.