• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lättman

Nelvara Staff
Reaction score
[Nelvara]
(release date 14th of march)
Server information
•IP: nelvara.com
• Wikia: nelvara wiki
•Experience rate: x4
•Loot: x2
•Client: 10.37
•Map: Custom map, mostly ownmapped but also map pieces from OTLand.net mappers who've shared their work with the public.
•Overall style: RPG/world pvp, adventure, unique hunting, unique quests, rare weapons, party hunts, guild communities.​

General information
•All mounts obtainable - plus some extra goodies.
•Special designed addon quests - both gathering- and questline-style.
•Epic scripts - Scripted boss monsters, enhanced fishing system, world first achievements...
•Survive or Die (SoD) - Team up with the servers high end players to fight side by side, how long will you be able to survive?
•Rare weapon mods - Every dropped weapon will able to drop as a rare weapon with a set of unique modifiers applied to them that can be useful in a lot of different scenarios . Exemplification: "mana on hit", "chain on enemies", "challenge creature", "heal".

World minimap
N_V8JV.png

The time has come, we are ready for the big release. Are you?

If you like custom servers, join Nelvara!

Last edited by a moderator:
Server looks amazing, especially the map. I will try it out for sure :)

Looks great, will definitely play this!

i'll definetly try this out! good luck :) see you on friday

This OT looks cool! suprised it sliped under my radar until now :) Any info on more custom things? Spells etc.

Ugh that's so bad for me, I leave my house mid-day friday for work then I stay at my girls place until monday night, sigh. Everyone will know a shit ton of stuff and be a high level already :'(

Ok thank you. On this server can I find 'sms shop' or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.